Chapter 18

Olivia and Emma stopped by the medical counter thingy to make sure everything was set. They told me to go ahead and go to the car so I did. Although I felt like I was being followed. I looked over my shoulder to see the guy from earlier following me. He had short black hair with blue eyes. He seemed to be a fan of leather since he was wearing a leather jacket. He had on black jeans and a white t-shirt underneath that black leather jacket. I mean who wears leather in 100 degree heat!? Maybe I do get to kill him today though. I acted like I didn't notice him and led him to Emma's car. Her car was in a more secluded part of the parking lot so no one would be able to see us. I turned around and leaned against the car shutting my eyes, waiting for him to approach me. A minute later he finally approached me.

"Hey babygirl." I opened my eyes to see a disgusting smile on his face

"Not interested." I growled

"Aw come on. Stop playin' hard to get." He flexed his so called 'muscles' 

I rolled my eyes and ignored him. His smile faltered a little while he moved towards me. Before I could even move he placed both his arms on either side of my head, trapping me against the car. 

"Tell me something~Are you Y/N?~"

I glared up at him.

"Yeah. How can you tell?"

"Your voice sounds exactly like her and besides..." He grabbed my wig and threw it off, "Whoever did your wig was horrible."

"What do you want smart ass?"

"You, me and a date."

"You want to go out with a person who has been in an insane asylum?"

"I like my girls crazy." 

"I already told you I'm not interested." 

"Well too bad because I am." 

He leaned forward to kiss me but I had another idea. I quickly swung a right hook, but my eyes widened as he caught it. He looked at my fist with a smirk before looking at me.

"You're so predictable Y/N." 

He pinned my arms above my head and I started to panic. This was not going to plan. He slid his knee in between my legs while I squirmed. I tried to knee him in the nuts as a last defense but it didn't work. I felt his lips attach themselves to my neck causing my panic to become even more evident. 

"I swear to the devil I'm going to fucking murder you!" I growled trying to get out of his grip

He only chuckled in response. His free hand rubbed my hip before going upwards. I shut my eyes in shame as his hand squeezed my chest. He detached his lips from my neck and slammed his on my own. He kissed me feverishly while I didn't move a muscle, keeping my mouth shut. He pulled away and was about to say something when a fist met his face. 

"YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" Emma yelled 

She pummeled him with punches making sure that his face would never be the same again. By now he was on the floor trembling with blood pouring out of his nose, mouth, and he had two black eyes. Emma took out a rope from nowhere and tied him up.

"Olivia put him in the trunk. I'm not done with him."

Olivia nodded and picked him up with ease. She opened the trunk and threw him in. They soon turned their attention on me. Perhaps that was the doctor's son? He seemed to look like him. 

"Y/N are you okay?" Emma asked

"Yeah. That's not the first time that has happened to me.." I muttered quietly 

Luckily she didn't hear me and kissed my cheek.

"The girls and I will deal with that bitch when we get home. I just want you to rest okay?" 

I simply nodded and she unlocked the car. Olivia voluntarily sat in the back seat and let me take her place up front. Half way through the ride home the guy started kicking the backseat, pissing Olivia off. 

"Here." Emma opened the glove box and pulled out the gun, giving it to Olivia. "Give him a warning shot. I can always fix my seats."

Olivia nodded and pointed the gun at the seat. No less than a second later she pulled the trigger. The guy screamed in pain but Olivia ignored him and turned forward. He was quiet for the rest of the ride. About ten minutes later we finally arrived back at the house. I stepped out of the car, with Olivia following. Emma stayed behind to make sure our new..guest is going anywhere. The girls were in the living room and Isabella smiled once she saw me.

"Y/N! How did it go?"

"It went relatively well." Olivia answered sitting next to her, "Y/N got a little freaked out during the MRI and some guy tried to force himself on her."

"WHAT!?" All of the girls yelled making me flinch from the noise

"Girls please restrain from yelling. Y/N does have a pretty bad concussion and she hasn't taken her medicine yet." Olivia sighed placing 4 pill bottles on the kitchen counter 

Right as the girls were mumbling their apologies Emma came walking in with the guy over her shoulder. Everyone's eyes snapped to the two.

"I'm going to the basement." Emma shortly stated and walked down the hall 

"Was that him?" Eva asked

I nodded silently looking down in shame. I heard multiple footsteps get up and follow after Emma. I looked back up to see that Mia, Amelia, and Olivia were the only ones left in the room. Olivia rolled her eyes and sighed before opening one of the pill bottles.

"Come on Y/N you need to take your medicine."

I looked over the counter and my eyes widened.

"THAT PILL IS HUGE! IT'S LIKE A DAMN HORSE PILL! I COULD CHOKE ON THAT!"

"Y/N come on. It'll help with your headaches."

I shook my head no.

"Mia and I are both trained EMTs. We do know ways to make you take these Y/N, and I'm sure Amelia wouldn't mind holding you in place."

I looked at her with fear.

"You wouldn't."

"Don't test her Y/N." Amelia chuckled, "She will do it."

I looked between the three girls before giving in.

"Fine. Hand me the pills."

Olivia smiled happily and kissed my forehead. She handed me the four horse pills along with a cup of water.

"Really? Can't I drink it with juice or something?"

"Nope."

I whimpered before placing the first one in my mouth. With some struggle I was able to swallow the pill with the water. I stuck out my tongue in disgust making the three girls chuckle.

"One down three to go." Olivia encouraged me

A minute later I had chugged down the three pills.

"See? That wasn't so bad." Mia smiled pecking my lips 

Right as I was about to answer a scream from downstairs could be heard.

"Looks like they already started. Come on Y/N we'll get you to bed." Amelia smiled taking my hand gently 

Fem!Purge Gang x Fem!Insane ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara