Chapter 24

Four days later..

Emma POV

I walked into the living room to see Y/N sleeping on the couch. I have to admit, she looked rather cute when she slept. My lips formed into a smile and leaned down, placing a soft kiss on her forehead. She stirred in her sleep, and her eyes fluttered open a few seconds later. She smiled when she saw me.

"Good afternoon." I chuckled as she sat up

Y/N yawned, nodding before curling up underneath her cover again.

"You know there is a very important package coming for you today."

"Really?!" Y/N jolted back up looking at me with pure joy, "What is it?"

"Can't tell you. It's a surprise. You can open it when it gets here."

"That's no fun." She pouted leaning into the couch

"Neither is ruining your surprise."

Y/N let out a small adorable huff in anger. A few seconds later the doorbell rang, causing her to perk up in excitement. I walked over to the door and opened it. I made sure the delivery guy couldn't see Y/N. I don't want to murder people two days in a row.

"Um package for Mrs. Emma L/N?"

"Yes that's me."

The guy set down the box before grabbing his tablet.

"Alright I just need you to sign this."

He handed me the tablet along with the pen. I read the text on the screen just in case someone wasn't trying to spam us.

"You, um have a very nice house." The guy tried to strike up a conversation

"Mhm."

"Your husband must be a very lucky man." He seemed nervous as he rubbed his hands

"I don't have a husband." I stated handing him the tablet and grabbing the box, "I have a wife."

He looked at me shocked before I shut the door with my foot. I walked over to the dining room setting the package on the table. I could see Y/N peeking at me from the couch.

"Is that it?"

"Maybe. You want to come open it?"

Y/N nodded her head excessively and ran over to me. I handed her the scissors and watched her open it, making sure she didn't cut herself. She grabbed the shipping wrap, throwing it all over the dining room until she finally saw it. With a shaking hand she picked up her new hand. 

"I-Is t-this my-"

"I-Is t-this my-"

"New hand? Yes. I hope you like it. The girls and I didn't know what type you really wanted so we all decided on that one." 

Y/N looked at me with watery eyes causing me to panic.

"D-Do you not like it? I-I can order another-"

Y/N ambushed me with a hug, burying her face into my shoulder. 

"No I l-love it! T-Thank you!" 

I smiled and wrapped my arms around her waist, returning the hug. 

"I'm glad you like it baby." 

She blushed and stepped away. Her E/C eyes flickered down to her new hand to me.

"C-Could you help me put it on?"

"Of course." I gently grabbed the hand 

Y/N held out her arm as I carefully aligned it with her arm. I wrapped the straps around her lower arm making sure it stayed in place.

"There you go. Try it out." 

Y/N looked nervous at first but slowly curled her new hand into a fist. Her smile grew wider as she unballed before balling it again. I smiled and grabbed her by her new hand, leading her back to the couch. I sat down before wrapping my arms around her waist, and pulling her down onto my lap. I placed my lips on hers, capturing them in a fiery kiss. Y/N shyly kissed back, slowly moving her lips against mine. I smirked in the kiss nipping at her bottom lip. Much to my enjoyment she denied me. My hands slowly trailed down her hips to her butt, grasping it tightly. She gasped, allowing me to move my tongue into her mouth. She started to fight me for dominance, but I was not having it. I slipped my hands under her shirt, rubbing her sides before trailing up her back. My fingers found her bra clip right as we heard someone clear their throat. 

"Are we interrupting something?"

I broke the kiss to see Ava, Isabella, and the others at the stairs. I rolled my eyes and Y/N hid her blushing face in my neck. Isabella walked towards the us with a smirk on her face. 

"You two were about to do it on the couch weren't you?~You should've kept going~"

I could feel Y/N's face heat up as she snuggled closer to me. 

"We're not going to put on a show for you Isabella." I growled 

Isabella pouted and leaned back into the leather seat in front of us.

"So did Y/N get her gift?" Amelia asked sitting next to me 

"Yep. You want to show her Y/N?" 

Y/N nodded, slowly raising her hand. 

"Did you like it?" Ava continued with the questions leaning on the back of the couch

"Y-Yes. I love it! Thank you." Y/N smiled at her

"Well now that you're out of your little slump, how about we go celebrate with a date?" Charl suggested 

"Oh that sounds fun! How about it Y/N?" Rose looked at Y/N with a smile

"A-A date sounds nice but where would we go? Someone could recognize me and call the police."

"We could go to the movies. If anyone dares to call the police, well, we'll have something for them." I suggested, giving Eva and Ivy a nod and they flashed their pistols 

Y/N eyed the two before looking at the rest of us.

"W-Well if you all are good with it we can go. I just don't want to get caught and dragged back to that place again...."

"Don't worry Y/N we would never let those bastards cage you again." 

Y/N smiled hugging me tightly.

"Great! Now what are we going to see?"