Chapter 17

F/L/N-Fake last name

-----------------------------------------------------------------

My hands shook as I sat in the waiting room angry and tiredly. You see Emma and Ava woke me up at 7 in the morning to go see this stupid friend of Olivia's. I'm not a morning person so when they woke me up I was pissed. Despite my headache. They forced me into a disguise making me wear a F/C dress that stops at the knees, dyed my hair, and put colored eye contacts in my eyes so know one would recognize my E/C eyes. Now here I am waiting in this fucking room. Emma sat on my right while Olivia sat on my left, making sure I didn't get up and run. The smell of the room burned my nose with it smelling of alcohol and insulin. 

"Stop shaking Y/N. You're going to make people suspicious." Emma whispered

"Well I'm sorry." I growled and glared at her, "But we've been waiting an hour and I'm growing impatient. I just want some food and my bed."

Emma quickly grabbed my chin making me look at her.

"Don't give me attitude. I won't hesitate to punish you right here." Emma whispered harshly 

"Emma you're going to attract people's attention. Let go of her jaw." Olivia whispered 

Emma's right eyebrow began to twitch in anger before she let go of my chin. She placed her hand on her knee and her fingers tapped against it rather angrily. I looked up to see a young man looking at the three of us rather suspiciously. Although when our eyes connected I could see lust in his eyes. Oh I wish I could just stab him and rip his eyes out right now. I was holding myself back from just jumping on him. The good news is that us and him are the only ones in the room right now. There wouldn't be many witness except for the person behind the security guard. Hm...that person might be a little difficult to kill but I've killed police before so a security guard should be easy peasy. Right as I was about to jump up and strangle him, the door opened revealing a nurse with a clipboard. 

"Um Miss F/L/N?"

Emma and Olivia stood making me stand up with them. The nurse smiled and held open the door for us.

"Please go into room four. Doctor Jones will be with you in a few moments."

Olivia nodded and guided us to room four. I sat on the bed thingy laying down and closing my eyes.

"Don't fall asleep Y/N." Olivia sighed

"I'm just resting my eyes." I whined 

Emma rolled her eyes and crossed her legs. After about 10 minutes I was about to fall asleep but the door opened.

"Finally turning in that favor Olivia?" I heard a female voice speak 

I looked over at the door as it closed. The doctor was about 5'8, with long black hair, black glasses, and green eyes.

 The doctor was about 5'8, with long black hair, black glasses, and green eyes

"You look more like a therapist than a doctor." I stated nonchalantly which in turn I received a slap on the leg by Emma

The woman chuckled as Olivia looked at her with an apologetic face.

"I'm sorry about her Jessica."

"She's perfectly fine Olivia. I'm guessing this is Y/N?"

"Yeah. Thanks for not telling the cops."

"Of course. I did owe you one." Jessica smiled, "Now Y/N is there any medical history I need to know about before the MRI?"

She's stupid, insane, in love-

"Shut up Gabey." I muttered

I looked back at Jessica.

"Not that I know of. I mean I get a little panicky sometimes but not full on panic attacks."

"Alright. The MRI is ready. Let's hurry up and get you through so you don't get nervous."

I hopped off the bed as Jessica opened the door and led us down the hall. She stopped Emma and Olivia outside of the MRI room and led me to the machine. As she laid me down I started to get nervous. The cool metal against my back took me back to my asylum days and I did not want to be there at the moment. She put something on my head, agitating my headache further. 

"Alright Y/N this should take about 30 minutes. I just need you to be calm and don't move while we do this okay?"

I nodded and she gave me a comforting smile. The thing I was laying on moved upwards until I was completely inside the machine. I heard Jessica leave and a few minutes later the machine turned on. It began to make an array of sounds, making me panic. The panic caused my headache to become even worse. I clutched the table tightly and shut my eyes, trying to keep the pain and my memories at bay. I began to hyperventilate as the minutes went by. After what seemed like a century the machine stopped all of it's noises. Although I couldn't handle it anymore.

"GET ME OUT OF HERE!" I screamed and thrashed around on the table

The thing around my head kept me on the table. My hands fumbled around to try and get it off of me as the table moved me out of the machine. I heard the door slam open and multiple pair of feet running towards me. I saw Jessica above me before the thing was removed from my head. I saw a pair of hands reach out towards me. I panicked thinking that whoever it was might hurt me so I started throwing punches. One of them connected with something and I quickly rushed to the door. Right as I got to the door I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. 

"Calm down." Emma whispered in my ear, "We're here. You're safe." She kissed my cheek as I relaxed 

She eventually let me go but held my hand making sure I didn't run out of the room. She turned me around and I saw Jessica helping Olivia off of the floor. There was a dark bruise on her cheek and it looked rather painful. I immediately felt bad for punching Olivia. 

"I've got a few medicines prescribed for Y/N. You'll have to get them downstairs though and come here whenever you need them refilled. Just to make sure there are no complications." 

Both girls nodded and I looked down in shame as Olivia stood next to me. Jessica handed three bottles of pills to Olivia before we walked out. Once we stepped in the elevator I softly intertwined Olivia's hand with mine. 

"I'm uh, sorry for punching you." 

"It's fine Y/N. You were panicking and you couldn't quite control yourself." Olivia placed a soft kiss on my temple, pulling away with a smile on her face