Chapter 21

Still Your POV

Emma and Abby tied up Shawn before dragging him to the car. He didn't look very happy but ya know that's what you get for trying to assault me. Emma opened the trunk and Abby threw him in. Meanwhile Mark was handcuffed as Ava and Amelia put him in the backseat of their car. 

"Can I please drive?" I asked Ivy and Eva

"No Y/N. We don't want to die before we get there." Eva stated making me whimper 

Eva opened her car's back door for me. 

(Her car)

(Her car)

I reluctantly got in since I knew if I made a 'scene' then they would forcibly put me in the car. 

"Alright listen up everyone!" Emma shouted as everyone crowded around her, "Everyone needs to follow behind Ava and Amelia since Mark is the only one that knows how to get to Ms. Swango. When we get there we'll discuss a game plan and we will not be going in guns blazing." Emma looked at me, "You understand that Y/N?"

"Yes ma'am." I mumbled, slightly disappointed

Maybe we can sneak away from them when we get to her location. We can grab a few guns and go find this Swango ourselves.

"I like that idea Gabby." I whispered smiling, "I like it very much."

"Alright everyone. Let's roll out." Emma commanded hopping in one of her many cars

" Emma commanded hopping in one of her many cars

 (Emma's car ^)

The rest of the girls followed her lead getting into their own cars. I was quick to buckle up as Eva and Ivy hopped in the car. Ava and Amelia pulled out first, followed by Emma, and then us. The others followed suit right behind us. Within a couple of minutes the house was out of sight. It was quiet for most of the ride until I saw it.

"MCDODS!" I screamed scaring both Eva and Ivy 

Eva jerked the wheel and almost ran off the road. 

"What the fuck Y/N!" She cursed, "Don't scream like that!"

"Sorry." I mumbled

After steadying the car Ivy's phone started ringing.