VAMPIRE HEART - 01

Oh My God...Thank you..You're  safe my baby...." There was a woman who was cuddling her new phew with her tearful eyes.

" Thank you Doctor for saving my baby..." - Woman

" No matter..But we also just surprised..because she was near to the death line...However we are Lucky enough  " Doctor said and left. A nurse kept the baby in the cradle.

___________________________________

** Someone's pov**

" Adrian...we should Go now " Kern tapped to my shoulders saying that. I  Bended my head as I don't wanna go. But I have to..

" She is beautiful ...Isn't she..?? " I couldn't take off my eyes from her.

" Yes...Definitely she must be...Because she is Luna...The moon of Zikai.."  Kern smiled at me saying that.

" I just wanna touch her..." I put a step ahead but Kern blocked my way.

" No..you can't ..Please wait...this is not the time ...You should wait..Adrian ..." Kern was trying to bring me back to my sense.

" How long I have to wait for her..I have being doing this for more than 100  years...I can't do this anymore " I objected him..

" Yes you were..So..why can't you wait Only 20 years ahead ?? You can Adrian ...you can..I know you more than anyone .."

Kern Is right ...this is not the time ...Only 20 years...Only 20 years I have to wait for you...

"We should go now..before someone see us.."
Kern gazed at me showing some people who were walking near us.

___________________________________

** 5 years later **

" Where is Adrian  ??? Where is he?? " A man who looks like  mid age was yelling at few peoples around him.

" Your highness..Give us the death penalty..We are sorry.. We lost his sight while we were walking among crowd...Our guardians already there while searching him. We can find him soon..." One man was explain that.

" Fine...Where is Cian ?? " Than man asked again.

" He almost trying to find him.." Another one replied.

" Everyone, leave...I Just want to be alone..." He commanded and everyone went out hurriedly.

___________________________________

" Yahh....Give it back to me...Please ...please ..." A little girl who looks 5 years was chasing after a little boy same as her. She was about to cry.

" Yaaa Jeon jungkook...Please ...give me my Camera Back.." The girl was still chasing after that boy named Jungkook stuck out tongue at her and climbed on to slide boat in the childrens' park.

Suddenly The girl fell down on the floor and burst out of crying.

" Mom..Mom..Mom..."

" Are you OK baby?? " A strange voice asked from her.

" No uncle..* Cry* He stole my camera ...*cry* " the girl replied him while crying.

Then He helped her to stand up and wiped her tears.

" Do you like it that much?? " he asked while rubbing her hair gently.

" Yes...I like to take photos .." the girl replied.