12

Xavier pov

"I hope he kills them both" was the last words that came out of this bitches mouth after i took out my gone and killed the whore. She had it coming though. Her life was long overdue.

"Boss, you just killed your girls mother. "Nick said as i got into the car.

"So what? "I yelled in frustration.

"She might not love her mother but it is still her mother."he said sincerely and i felt like shit. The last thing i want to do is hurt my baby. Damn i fucked up. My phone rang but i ignored it.

"Fuck it! I fucked up!" He just nodded his had. Fuck I just got so mad. She threatend my daughters life and I snapped. She told that asshole about my daughter and Isa. Their lives are now in danger because of her.

We reached the house and my heart broke at the sight infront of me. My baby screamed and cried. I held her in my arms as she cried.

"Whats wrong baby?" I asked but she kept crying.

"Isabella talk to me!" I got frustrated.  I cant stand not knowing and her constant crying.

"He's back. He's  back. Jared is back. "  she kept saying and i stiffened.

"How do you know?" She left my embrace and yelled.

"You knew and you didn't tell me!"

"No. I only found out today from your mother."

"You went to see her. Why?"

"I have something to tell you."

"I killed your mother." I said and looked at her face. She was shocked to say the least.

"Why?"

"Jared was there at the house before i went to your mom. I swear i was only there to talk to her but that she started telling me that Jared was there and asked about you and Mia. She told him everything . She told him about Mia and i got angry. She said that he will come for the two of you. She said that she hopes he kills you both and I snapped  and killed her."

When i finished she hugged me.

"Thank you. " she smiled and kissed my lips.

"He said he is coming back and that this time he'll come for Mia too. " she said shaking.

"I wont let anything happen to you or Mia. "

"Dont worry about me. Just protect my daughter. I cant let him have her. He'll hurt her like he hurt me." Damn thats what i love about this girl. Her love for her daughter. Her selflessness. God shes amazing.

"He wont have her or you. I wont allow it. "

"Just promise me that when the time comes and you have too choose between the two of us you'll choose to save Mia. Promise me Xave."

"I promise." She grabbed me and kissed me.

"Thank you. "

"I love you. "I blurted out suddenly.  Dammit Xavier why would you say that. Fuck it. I fucked up. I turned around and started walling down the stairs when she yeld back.

"I love you too Xavier Knight!" I stopped and ran back up the stairs just as she jumped into my arms wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I kissed her back.

We heard a few cheers and turned around to see the boys cheering for us. Mia was in  Nicks arms giggling.  The sight of her warmed my heart

We walked into the bedroom together. I placed her on the bed and took of her clothes as she took mine off. I kissed every inch of her body showing her that its all mine. Leaving hickeys as i go marking what is mine.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I asked her.

"I need you." Came her response.

"I dont want you to regret this in the morning." I said to her.

"I wont. I only want you. Nobody else." That was all I needed to hear. I kissed her and entered her. God it felt good to be inside her. As much as i wanted to fuck her I knew that she needed me to make love to her. I needed it to. So I took my time.I'll fuck her later.

We made Sweet passionate love and when we were done we laid in each others arms and fell asleep.

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

Hey peeps.

Another chapter done and dusted