7

Isabella  pov

Eversince I told Xavier he can be Mia's daddy his been over the moon. He spends time with her whenever he can. He buys her stuff and whenever i scold him about it he tells me his  princess deserves the best.

Mia has been the happiest ive ever seen her. My baby girl permanently has a smile on her gorgeous face. She loves Xavier and i cant blame her. He's amazing. I thought that gangsters are suppose  to be evil and cruel but Xavier is different.  Well atleast he's different with me and my daughter. I dont know how he is with other people and i dont want to find out either.

I was busy working cleaning the tables at the cafe when Chris walked in.

"Hey Isa, whats cooking?"he said with a stupid smile on his face.

"Hey, not much. Just cleaning up so i can go home. "

"Okay cool. Ill keep you company while you finish up."he said. We've grown pretty close lately.  His a good friend. He understands me and he doesnt judge me. I like him and i like spending time with him.

"So , how about we grab a pizza when you done?" He asked and before i could respond someone answered for me.

"She already has plans."i tyrned around and saw Xavier with Mia in his arms along with Zac,Rodney and Nick. I rushed kver tk them and hugged my baby tight to my arms.

"How is mama's little girl?" She responded with giggles and a bright smike on her face.

"Is this the famous little Mia i heard so much about. " chris asked and reached for Mia but was stopped by Xavier who ripped Mia from my hands.

"Hands off my daughter."he all but growled at Chris. I was taken aback by his jealousy.  Its not something im used to. I guess its to be expected considering how over protective he is when it comes to Mia. However, i dont approve of the way his treating Chris.

"Whats your problem man."Chris asked getting upset.

"You are my problem." Xavier said and stood right in front of Chris. I stepped in the middle trying to prevent them from ripping each other apart.

"Chris, can you please go. I'll catch up with you tomorrow. Please Chris. Just go." He turned around and lwft without a word.

"What is your problem?" I asked Xavier. Why are you being such an Ass?"

"Your not going to see him tomorrow. "He said.

"Why the hell not?"i yelled.

"Because i said so. I dont like him and i dont want him with you."he yelled back.

"I am grown up. You have no right to pick my friends for me. Besides how am i supposed to stop seeing him. We go to the same school. "

"You can make other friends. Girl friends." He said and his friends started snickering behind him. He sou nded jealous. The look on his face when he said it made me want to laugh. He looked adorable.  I couldnt help it so i laughed out hard. The guys stood there watching me like i was crazy.

"Why are you laughing?" Xavier asked.

"You look adorable when your jealous. " the boys started laughing too until Xavier gave them the look.

"Im not jealous." He said and i shook my head. I stood on my toes, kissed his cheeks and said "sure you aren't. "It wasnt until i was done that i realized what i had done. I had kissed him. I blushed so hard and walked away quickly before i could see his reaction.

I walked back into the kitchen. I cleaned up and packed away the dishes and then I threw out the garbage. I walked back into the cafe and found Xavier still waiting for me. I walked behind the counter, grabbed my bag and walked straight up to Xavier. I took Mila from him and followed him outside to the car.

We drove in silence which was probably better after i made a fool of myself and kissed him.  I still dont know why i did it though. I guess im just comfortable with him thats why i did it. I hope his not mad. I don't think i can handle an angry Xavier. I was literally shaken out of my thoughts by Xavier.

"We're home." He said and i took Mia and got out of the car. I walkedstraight to my room and started running the bath for Mia and I. I undressed myself than Mia and got into the bath.

Mia played in the bath while i washed her. After bathing Mia Xavier walked in and took her from me. I was shocked to see him standing at the door. I took the chance to wash myself. I was busy washing my hair when i felt a dip in the water. I ignored it until i felt hands massaging my shoulders.

"Xavier?"he responded by kissing my shoulders. My head fell back on his chest and i starred into his beautiful grey eyes and i knew that i was safe.

Hey Peeps

I was about to give up on this book for real. I just couldn't find a reason to move on with it. I lost my inspiration and just wanted to drop it but a few of you motivated me to continue with it and id like to thank you for that.

Here's  anothe chapter of Loving the Mafia Lord(LTML) and i hope you enjoy it.

Please vote and comment

Enjoy