9

Xavier pov

I watched her sleep. She looked so peaceful. I thought back to last night.

Safe. She feels safe with me.

I couldn't believe it when i heard the words escaped her lips. She trust me Even though I'm probably the worst possible choice for her.

I meant what i said. I would never hurt her or lay a finger on her. I care about her. Her being here awakened feelings in me i thought was barried a long time ago.

I was once inlove. I know what it feels like to love and be loved. However, Isabella has had a hell of a life. Her life was ruined at a very young age all because of her dum bitch of a mother. Because of the bad choices she made in her life it affected her daughters life drastically. What makes it worse is that the bitch didnt even care about it. She didnt give a shit about her own blood and that made my blood boil.

I have thought many times of just driving over to her house and kill that bitch Elaine but not right now. I still need her. I need her to find out who the bastard is that hurt my baby. So for now she still gets to live.

I walked downstairs and found the guys already having breakfast. I quickly dished up for myself and started eating.

Mia came down with Rosie and before I could take her Zack stole her from me and i growled.

"Sorry man. Its Zackie and Mia time right baby. "He said and Mia giggled. I just shook my head.

"Boss man. Del Rio Sanches found out about Isabella and the baby. We found to of his guys hanging around the mansion. One got away. The other one is dead." My second in command Nick said. Fuck it. Thats not news i expected to hear this early in the morning.

"Damn it. His starting to be a pain in my ass." Damn Del Rio is an enemy of mine. Head of the spanish Mafia. We have bad history together.

"He will try to hurt them. "He said and i nodded.

"I want extra guards for Mia and Isabelle. " i said and he nodded just as Isabella came down. She kissed Mia and then came to kiss me on the forehead. Of course that got a reaction out of Zack.

"Awwww how cute.Can we expect another Mia coming soon?" He said and Rodney slapped him on the head.

"Oh sush you. One baby is enough I am not ready to have anymore kids."Isabella answered him.

"Your not planning on having anymore kids? I dont know about you but I want a full house. Maybe five more kids." She started blusbing like crazy. I could see the guys smiling like crazy.

"Five. No way. Five is way to many. " she laughed and shook her head. I love the way she looks when she's happy. Happiness looks good on her. Than again she makes anything look good. Dammit I sound like a pussy.

"Okay guys. I am off to work now. "She said and got uo from her chair and started kissing Mia all over her face causing her to giggle.

"I told you it is not necessary for you to work. I can take care of both you and Mia." I said. My anger rising to the surface.  I hate her working in  that stupid cafe. I stood up and walked until i was infront of her.

"I know you can but i need my independence. I love working and ive been doing it for the past two years now. I have a child Xavier. I have responsibilities. I know you love being Mia's dad and you'll give her the world but i want to be able to offer her something to. I want to be more than just a stay at home mommy. I need to be an example to my daughter.I want to be someone my daughter would be proud to call her mama, someone she can look up to. I dont want to fail her the same way my mother has failed." She said and i grabbed her by the face and kissed her. I kissed her with all i had in me.  When we finally pulled away we were both gasping for air.

"You will never be anything like your mother. Your an amazing mother to Mia. She's lucky to have you in her life. I am lucky to have you in my life. " i said to her.

"I know. "She said and giggled.

"We are lucky to have you too. "She said and stood on her tip toes placing a gentle kiss on my lips and running off to the car where my bodyguards were waiting to take her to work. I kept starring at her whilst they drove away like an idiot with a smile on my face until Zack opened his big mouth.

"Aww big bad Xavy os turning soft on us. Xavy and Isa sitting in a tree..."

"Shut up. "I said whilst slapping his head.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Anothe bites the dust

Enjoy😘