Commotion.

After Tyler left my house, I didn’t do much.  I sat down and watched television. I was bored, but I couldn’t get him out of my head. He scared me, and I hated it. I hated how I could let him command me like that, but if I didn’t let him he would abuse me. I was stuck here in this situation. He used to do the same things to me before I left to Sydney, and I hadn’t known him for long. And I just left him… He didn’t know where I was, where I went, he was left dumbfounded. But now, thanks to my dad he is back in my life, and I don’t think he will get out of it anytime soon.

My phone vibrated under my butt as I grabbed it and looked to see the dialler. My dad. I was so angry at him, but I couldn’t not talk to my one and only father.

“Hello dad…” I spoke quietly as I waited for an answer.

“Hey darling! Look, I’m so sorry for telling him where you were, but I had forgotten about him and all these issues. It’s my entire fault and I’m sorry… Move houses?”  He apologized silently.

Dad it’s okay, I’ll just have to, deal with him, I guess.” I replied as I bit my lip nervously.

“If he ever hurts you again, call me up and I’ll catch a flight over and beat him up. Okay honey?” My dad’s voice softened as I could sense he was now smiling.

“Thank you dad. I will, I love you all!” I replied, feeling safe that my dad was there for me.

“We love you too! Bye honey.” My dad’s voice rang through my ears before he closed it.

I placed my phone on the coffee table as I slugged around at home. Before I knew it I dozed off.

I woke up to the door bell ringing. What? I slowly sat up as I rubbed my eyes. Who could this be? I checked my phone as I read 11:30 AM.

I had slept well. I slowly got up as I made my way to the door. I had learnt my lesson, I wasn’t going to just open the door. I slowly, quietly looked through the peep hole as I let out a frustrated sigh.

Fuck. My. Life.

He was back.

“Open the door babe. I know you are home.” He mumbled as he looked through the peep hole.

I didn’t answer.

You don’t want me to break the door down, do you?” He shot as he took a step back.

I quickly unlocked the door, and opened it.

“That’s more like it.” He smiled as he came in.

“Sorry I was in the toilet…” I answered, giving an eye roll.

“I’m sure you were. I just came here to apologize for yesterday… I was a real asshole to you yesterday.” He whispered as he came closer to me.                    

“I’m sorry” He whispered in my ear.

“It’s okay.” I answered steadily.

I felt his hot breath against the pit of my neck, as he slowly lowered his lips towards it. He kissed my neck softly.

“Ty-Tyler.” I stated loudly.                                            “Shhh…” He mumbled against my skin.

“Tyler stop it.” I again protested as I backed up against the bench.  

He obviously didn’t stop, so this left me to pushing him away. I slowly pushed him as he broke away from me.

“Stop it Tyler…” I said as I looked towards the ground.

He grabbed me and threw me back onto the couch as he got on top of me violently. Kissing me all over my face and neck.

“Help! Please stop Tyler! HELP, HELP!” I cried loudly, voice breaking.

“PLEASE, someone…” I cried. Trying to make the loudest noise.

Ding-dong.

Someone is here. HAHA. Someone is here to help me from this fucked up retard. I quickly pushed him off and ran to the door, I opened it and stood there was John.

“Oh John!” I broke down.

“Brianna? What’s wrong?” He said as he gave me hug.

“Who is this Brianna?” Tyler said from behind us. My arms shaking, I slowly turned around.

“I- He- My- His” I stuttered.

“I’m her boyfriend.” John spoke confidently as he stepped next to me, wrapping his arm around my waist.

Tyler laughed.

How can you be her boyfriend if I’m her boyfriend? Two timing, Brianna?” He spoke arrogantly.

“I’m not going out with you-you freak! Get out of my house now!” I spoke, shocked at how I spoke like this.

I saw anger flash through Tyler’s eyes as he charged at John, punching him right in the jaw. John stammered to the side as he shot back up, charging back at Tyler, as Tyler yet again punched him in the jaw. John again stammered to the side, so Tyler took this as an advantage to come towards me, as he lifted his hand to slap me. My cheek stinging, there was for sure going to be finger prints. Well, he just pushed my fucking button. I charged at him as he was making his way to the door, I pulled him by his hair, hitting him like a bitch. I smacked his face, punched him even. I tried my best. He pulled back and grabbed me by the hair, bringing me towards him.

“We aren’t over yet.” He whispered before he pushed me to the ground.

I watched him leave as I slowly got up, running back to John. I cupped his face in-between my hands, caressing his angel like face.

“Are you okay?” I asked him as I slowly caressed his jaw which was now starting to swell.

He groaned.  I lowered my head and kissed him on the jaw.

Much better.” He replied.

I brought him up, and took him to my bedroom. I closed my front door, and made my way back to him. He was under the covers, sitting down. I jogged to the bed, sitting down next to him, as I lay my head on his chest. He brought my face up, as he examined my cheek. It was still stinging, but I was sucking it up like a princess.

“Does it hurt?” He asked me worriedly as he kissed my cheek.

“Much better!” I mimicked.

“Who is that guy? What does he want from you?” John asked, as he stared blankly at the wall.

“He was my ex-boyfriend in Melbourne. And I don’t know John, I don’t know. If you hadn’t come, he was going to…” I stuttered as I started to break down.

“He was going to what? What was he going to… Oh… Brianna, it’s okay, I’m here for you.” John comforted me as he kissed my forehead.

I cried into his chest, as he listened to me.  I knew this whole Tyler business wasn’t over, to us it was, but to Tyler it wasn’t.

“John…” I whispered, as I looked up at him.

“Yes Brianna?” He looked down at me, staring into my eyes.

“When you said I was your girlfriend, did you mean it?” I asked him, smiling softly.

“Yes I meant it.” John blushed.

“Good. Because i, i, I love you.” I grinned at him, before I kissed his lips.