Found out.

Sorry its short. I will update tomorrow too! :D

“Brianna?” Emmanuel called from behind the door.

“Brianna?” John said from behind me. “Wait, what? Brianna?” John said as he covered his mouth, his eyes confused.

“Brianna?” Emmanuel again called from outside.

“ALL OF YOU JUST SHUT UP!” I screamed as tears came rolling down my cheeks.

I opened the door. “Emman, come back in a hour.” I quickly said as I shut the door on his face.

I waited behind the door, listening intently.  I slowly heard footsteps disappearing from behind the door and I knew he was leaving.

“Brianna? What? I think I’m going to faint.” John said from behind me.

“JUST fucking GO and sit down.”  I said as I puffed. My eyes were now burning.

I breathed slowly, trying to fix my pace.

“Breathe Brianna.. Breathe.” I stated before I made my way to the lounge room.

I looked at John, his mouth covered, as he stared blankly. I sighed deeply.

“Yes I’m Brianna.” I stated as I ran my hand through my hair.

John slowly turned around looking at me before dashed to me as he hugged me.

“I’m so sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Forgive me. Forgive me. Forgive me.” He whispered in my ear.

“Stop. Just stop. Sit down, and listen to me!” I stated blankly.

My eyes were showing no emotion.

John sat down on the couch, and I sat down across him.

“Just explain to me why.” I blinked. “Explain.”

“But Bri-“                             “-Just fucking explain John.”

“I already did. I was getting so stressed from my own family, so I used to take it out on others. And that was you. I had no right to do what I did to you, why didn’t you tell the police? I was so stupid Brianna. You don’t understand how bad I feel. Go report me right now, I will go to jail just for you to feel better.” John cried as he continued as my lips started to tremble.

“ I.. I.. I’m sorry. I can’t ever, ever, make it up to you. And I hate myself. I should just burn in hell.  I should have held you in my arms instead, but I didn’t. I took you for granted. Do whatever you want to me right now angel, because I deserve everything you do.” He finished.

I wanted someone to just hug me right now and hold me tight and don’t let go. And John did just as I wanted. I hugged him back. This meant that I was forgiving me, but that also means that I may not get my revenge. Well, I didn’t care right now; all I wanted was to get out all my worries. He hugged me tightly, and I hugged him back.