Shopping & Nightmares.

"My name is Emmanuel." He smiled.

"Well I gotta go Emmanuel." I winked as i turned around and continued to walk down the white pathway. I already liked him like a lot. He was so attractive. I sighed loudly as i walked into my apartment, i walked up the stairs and went to the floor i was on. Im on level 4. So i have a nice balcony.. All to myself. I searched for my keys as i finally found them. I shoved them in as i turned it around opening the door slowly. I closed the door behind me as i took off my heels. I sighed in relief as i opened the lights. I walked over to my room throwing my bag on my bed as i walked to quickly grab some sweats. I got dressed and tied my hair into a loose bun. I then walked into the kitchen grabbing a apple, i rinsed it and sat in front of the television. I turned the TV off and threw the apple in the bin. I then walked over to my room, throwing myself on my bed. I then fell asleep.

I woke up to my phone buzzing. I groaned loudly as i grabbed my phone. I slowly opened my eyes to see a message by a number i don’t know. I got into my messages reading the message.

' Hey Brianna, its me Emmanuel.. Wanna do anything today?'

I smiled to myself as i tapped reply.

'Why not :)'

I typed as i waited for an answer. Finally my phone buzzed. I sat up and checked what he wrote back.

'We'll meet up at.. Uhh, Paramatta Westfields?'

If i still remember where the hell that was.. Wait i do remember.

-Flashback-

I walked up the stairs as i held the shopping bags. I was walking outside as i heard an evil laughter beside me.

"If it isn’t Dork face..." John said as i quickly ignored him as i made my way outside, speeding my pace.

"Why dont you reply to me? Fucking idiot." John spat at me as he grabbed my arm. He then led me to a corner. As i was screaming for him to let go of me. He did it again, he punched me, he kicked me. He abused me. He bashed me. He swore at me. He tortured me. He spat on me. I cried as i blocked my face.

"Go AWAYY! Please." I cried as i screamed.

He then punched my mouth, as i couldnt feel my jaw. It was numb. He then kicked me again in the stomach and left me on the corner where no one could see me. I cried to myself as everywhere around me darkened. He just used me to take out his stress. I was like his play toy, i was like his rag doll. What did i look like? Some sort of a freaking punching bag? I just want to die, i just want to find a knife lying around somewhere so i can just slit my wrist and end my life. I just wanted to give my life away. But there wasn’t any sort of object i could use. I tried getting up, but my muscles ached from all the punching and kicking, i felt my body bruise. The pain came slowly.. Making my body numb. I lay down in the cold. pretty much the whole night.

- Flashback OVER-

I shook my head. As i tensed up. My body shivered as i remembered that awful day.

'Can we go somewhere else..?' I messaged back as i thought of the shopping centre.

I hate that shopping centre.

'Lets just go, please?'

Oh freaking hell, fine.

'Fine.. See you there in an hour.'

I wrote back as i got out of bed. I walked towards my closet, opening it slowly. I yawned and skimmed through all the clothes. I decided to wear my burgundy coloured jeans with a plain black t-shirt. I then put my hair into a ponytail and walked over to my perfume. I applied my 'Daisy' perfume and grabbed my hand bag. I went into the kitchen and grabbed a apple again. I didn’t bother washing it so i walked over to my black Vans. Slipping my feet into it, as i opened the door. I walked out as i closed it after me. I walked down the stairs and onto the plain white pathway. I walked towards the closest bus stop and waited for the bus to arrive.

I finally made it to the shopping centre. I decided to go through the other way because i dont want to vision that nightmare again. I rang Emmanuel as i waited for him to pick up. Suddenly someone’s hands fell upon my eyes. As in they held their hands in front of my eyes.

"Emmanuel? Is that you...?" I asked silently. My heart was beating against my chest as i waited for an answer. I broke through the hands grasp and turned around to see Emmanuel grinning cheesily.

"You scared me!" I said as i pushed him foolishly.

"Sorry." He laughed.

"So where are we going too?" I asked him as he stared around the shopping centre blankly.

"Up for a 2 hour film?" He asked me as i raised an eyebrow.

"Which movie?" I asked him.

"Hunger games!" He said cheerfully.

I couldn’t say no, and hey, it sounds good.

"Okaaay Emmanuel." I smiled as i followed him into Hoyts.

We brought our tickets and walked into the full cinema. Wow, it was packed. We found as seat that was in the middle, it was a good seat. We watched the commercials as we waited for the movie to start.

We walked out of the cinema as we talked about the movie. We walked towards the door that led us outside. As i was opening the door my eyes caught a glimpse of John leaning against the wall he had bashed me on. My eyes were locked onto him as i didn’t move a muscle, i tensed as my eyes got teary. The tears then fell onto my cheeks as i rushed back into the shopping centre. Running to find the nearest Women’s toilet.

"HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!?" Emmanuel shouted after me.

I sniffed my nose as i walked into the Women’s toilets. I walked into a cubicle as i slid down to the floor. I had just seen my enemy in front of my eyes as he stood where he had bashed me, Where he had made me live my nightmares and where i was attempting to kill myself. Now i was even more tempted to give him Revenge as i sat silently on the bare cold floor, sniffing loudly and hardly.