"Yeah, stay for dinner. 'Cause you look like a midnight snack!" said the Mightyena who thumped into Kamiri aside. The Mightyena named Azizi is the least intelligent with large sense of humor. He always took things literally and misunderstood figures of speech. His fur are lighter in color, he has gray claws and a cut on his right ear.

"Can you just give me a little bit of space?" said Kamari as he pushed Azizi for more space

"I'm helping." replied Azizi.

"We have talked about this before. I come in alone. I'm the lead distraction so everyone can circle." said Kamari.

"Okay, okay. Sorry." said Azizi as he scratched his ear with his hind leg.

"Don't be sorry! Just do it!"

Then, a feminine voice echoed inside the cave with eyes visible in the dark.

"Now, this is a meal I've waited my whole life for."

A footsteps was heard as the Shiny female Mightyena named Shenzi, the leader of her Mightyena clan, came out of the cave and unlike other Shiny Mightyena who had blue eyes and nose, she has red eyes and black nose.

"What an unexpected treat, to eat the son of a king." said Shenzi.

"Wait a second, the king? As in you-know-who?" asked Azizi "Who rules you-know-where?"

"Yes, of course!" replied Kamari.

"Mufasa does not rule me!" said Shenzi to Simba and Nala.

"You can't do anything to me!" said Simba, "'Cause I'm the future king!"

Shenzi chuckled darkly.

"He's telling me what to do. His father's strength flickering inside. I wonder...how all that bravery will taste." Shenzi stepped forward with bared teeth on her snarling face.

Then, Zazu quickly arrived and shielded the two Litleo.

"Let them go, Shenzi! They made a mistake, a horrible mistake!" said Zazu, "But if you do this, you will start a war with Mufasa!"