𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Start from the beginning

"Yeah right. They vote for Mr. Gibson. I am just wondering why the parents are voting for him. The rumor spreads, and the town suddenly knows him better than us. He sort of suddenly became famous among the people".

"That's what I'm afraid of, they believe every single one of his words and they won't believe or listen to teenagers like us. He spread the virus in our town". The girl immediately stopped talking to each other as the teacher entered the class.

Curiously, it wasn't Victor Gibson, their English teacher, who entered the class. It was Mrs Henderson the history teacher who temporarily replaced Gibson.

Well, that really is good news for Belle.

"Morning class (smile) you guys are probably wondering why I am here, is that because I replaced Mr. Gibson for a while before his return and it takes a turn. Today is me, tomorrow is Mr. Jackson and so on".

She laid down the book on desk. She is wearing glasses in her early fourty. "Should we begin?"

"History?"

"Temporarily Mr. Bernard. If you guys want english I could help or anything that you don't understand. I am open to help until he gets back".

Charming.

Belle smirking. Mrs Henderson takes a seat on the chair. "Or you guys prefer to do whatever you want but keep quiet till the class ends". The classroom cheering in silence makes Mrs Henderson smile.

Today was Belle's luckiest day in her life. She will not see Victor Gibson not just for today nor as long his fake family matters need him the most. Belle smiles widely.

"You went to Beverly Hills? did you see the actors, the singers who lived there". The girls sat under this tree. It is noon and they are having their school lunch. "That place is famous and billions, trillions people who dare live there".

"So basically you say most of the actors and singers lived there? so did the crime". said Belle. "Lots of crime happens there every single day".

Emma nodded her head. No one can touch this tree as this tree has been marked by Emma since. Belle loves to sit under this tree. Calming and green.

"Yeah. Lots. It is proof from the museum you visited. And there also had a police museum which you've known.. that was the real evidence they displayed inside the case".

Belle bite her lips. She rather being with the devil itself than stuck with Victor Gibson. He was right there! She is telling me right now.

"People are suddenly attracted to weird stuff like that". said Emma again. "I told you. People are mysterious. They remind me of my camp teacher. I almost went crazy about it".

Belle nods. "Oh that camp".

"You know my cousin Brianna? She sort of was a mean girl in the camp. Bunch a loser like her is better than my other cousin who also went to the same camp like us".

"Jar Jar Binks?"

Emma laughed hard. "Yes. His big glassy eyes he wears, the nerd one.. but he studies archeology. He has been in Egypt for so many times at such a young age, you know what he had found there?"

"The Pharaoh?"

"Exactly. Which the Pharaoh I don't know, I didn't asked him. It remains inside his tomb (smirking) which I ask him to get his wish from the Pharaoh".

Belle frowned, Emma spoke back. "Like not being a nerd".

"The Pharaoh himself is not a God. He couldn't do anything. This is not the Mummy movie we see, not even Imhotep. I found an ax was displayed inside the case".