Morning

I fail again..  I was nothing. I get up from sofa and look at the bloody bed. He opened the door. The black guy. It was too late for me i gave up. He took his axe and took my head off.

Nona: what!  What!
Christy: wake up. The ring.
She said pointing up at sound of someone unknown comming.
I was really bad at keeping watch.

I get up and follow Christy. I took uzi from fireplace. I left it there. She took her shootgun. We were ready. I stay as close as possible to her. I hate when people go alone. I look thru the window. He was there with axe.
Nona: Christy, Christy
I pull her long shirt
Christy: does he see us?
Nona: i dont know.
Christy took phone and call police. I was looking still at him. He made one step right. My hand start to shake in which i hold my uzi. My eyes were on him. I was like cat who saw bird.

Christy: bye
She turn of phone.
Christy : they are coming
Nona: Christy that was bad idea. He would run away if he hear police.

Christy: dont worry. They have everything under control

Yea right..

I come closer to glass door. starting to opening them. " what are you doing? "
I heard Christy ask me
Nona: just let me
I steeped outside. He didnt move. I was coming closer. I put my uzi at him but nothing. I shot at him.he didnt move. I touch him.  It was just a toy..

Nona: Christy!
I yail but i didnt get respond.

I run inside. "Oh, Christy! "
I run to find her. But i didnt see her anywhere.

Christy POV
He was right there in the backyard. I was hiding inside plump bush. I stop my mouth from breathing. In this situations if he come closer i would start yail. It was part of my stupid disorder. I saw him but he still was far enought. I heard Nona. He didnt get bother by her. She came closer so did he. I cant keep my mouth shut.
He came soo closs and i let out loud scream.

I tryed to run but he got me by my hair and held me up.

Nona: please, let her go

He just look at my face

Black man: i think i cant do that
I heard his voice it wasnt famillyar to me.
Nona: please..  Take whatever you want.

" i want you" he said looking at her. She was right.  he was sick maniac.

Nona: good. take me then. Let her go. If you dont.  you want have me eather.

I felt hard punch on my back and i blanked out.

" time to wake up princess" i heard male voice.  i was on the some dirty floor. I saw Nona standing right there. She was looking at me. I felt like my head is going to fall off.

" one press on this and her head will fall off" he told that look at Nona.

"Now Nona do you know how much i want you. Look what all i have done for you"

She was looking at me with that Disturbed look on her face.

Nona POV
We were in house of this sick psychopath. He told me he want me. If i wasnt went with him who know what he would done to Christy. I really cared about her.  But look what i done to her. If i  had never came in this place she would be fine.

" what do you say? "
He said. i look at him.  I saw his brownish eyes under that stupid mask.
Nona: i said that..  You are sick

"Thank you, thank you. Im just helping you. Look at this people they arent worth you"

Nona: how dare u. You arent worth me or anyone else. you are sick and disgusting piece of humanity.

He started claping at me. While he walked over room.

" you said you would never forget us"
That words
"But you did"

Nona: Fran?
I said almost crying and breaking down.

He took of his mask and his beautiful brown hair got out.

Fran: they arent your friends. I am your friend Nona. Your only friend. I love you.

Me: no! 
I yail at him

Me : how could you be so sick?

Fran: i would do everything for you.  just say it and i will do it.

Nona : i never ask of you to kill people.
Fran: i know..  But you are felling better now right? They wasnt meant for you. I am.

He kissed me on my Lips

Nona: Fran.. I want something of you
Fran: say whatever you want. My love.
Nona: i want you to kill yourself.
He just looked at my blood-crying eyes.
Fran: why?
Nona: if you love me you will do it.

Fran: i do.
He just took shotgun in his hand.

Then he look at me
Fran: but before i do that
He shot at Christy.
Nona: no!
He place shotgun on his head and shot himself in head.

I run to Christy
Nona: no, no..  No!
I removed locks from her hands and legs.
Christy: Nona i had pancir khm
I look at her. She was still here with me.
Nona: Christy i will call the ambulance.
I took her phone and call them. They say that they would be here as soo as possible. I place Christys head on my leap. I start to cry.
Christy: Nona..  I losing my vision.
Nona: no. Dont say that. You heard me!
I started to cry harder. Only thing i needed now was ambulance.