What are you doing?

Nona POV
Christy left she had some hurry to do.
My mom enter in.
Nona: hey mom. How about we drink coffie?
Mom: not now Nona
She looked really nervous.
Nona: whats wrong mom?
Mom: the kid bleeding i must hurry back in hospital. Stay here and dont go out.
Nona: okey..
I was confused  but i was to lazy to ask about that. The thing that make me happy right now is Christy. I think about her all the time. But better that i didnt ask my mom.  she was doctor in hospital of course she was nervous. Like my dad. Im going to bed i need some spleep. I was about to tell my mom but she left i lock the door after.She left it unlock. Duh.

I was slowly opening my eyes and then i heard door ring. I run downstairs and open it. It was my dad.

Dad: here mr lock this is my daugther Nona.
I gave the man hand and said "nice to meet you sir"
Dad: and here is his daugther
I couldnt believe it was Christy.
Mr. Lock: this is Christyne Nona
Nona: nice to meet you, im glad
She didnt say anything i give her hand to shake it but she just press it hard. I thought i would fall of pain. I wanted to jail at her but i didnt because of my dad.
Dad: what do you say Nona that you show Christyne your new room.
He said smiling
I put fake smile on
Nona: sure, this way
I show her way and she followed me upstairs while my dad take hers in the  kitchen.

We was in my room finally
Nona: what is wrong with you. My hand hurt like hell.
She just lock the room and turn to meet my glaze.
Christy: better question is why you act like you didnt met me before?
Nona: im stupid sorry. Look Christy im not your friend.  i dont want friends okey?
I didnt know what i was saying uh i wanted to tell her about my social anxiety issues but i couldnt.
Christy: i see..  You want something more.
She smirk at me then run and nail my back on wall she press her hands on my both elbows pressing then hard on the wall. I couldnt move my hands.
Nona: what are you doing Christy. Let me go!
I felt her breath on my neck.  then she put her lips on it and suck my skin. I close my eyes and press them. I actually couldnt believe does she actually like me or she playing some game. I tryed push her again but i couldnt. She then start to suck other place on neck.
Nona: i will call my dad
she start laughfing and she couldnt breath how hard she smiled. I liked that i make her Smile haha but my face looked still in confusion.

Christy: why you dont  want friends?
Nona: your asshole
I said almost crying. I never would cry in front of someone but her actions made me. I never was actually.

Mr. Lock : Christy,  come we are going.

Christy: well, see you in school bird
mr. Lock: did u have fun?
Christy : sure

I heard they talk. I was on my window looking at they car as they were leaving in front our house. I look at the floor and saw she left her bracelet. It was purple- pink and for sure it wasnt mine. Again she was really strong. She probably trained a lot. She was cheerleader after all. Our main cheerleader.