Part 10

The bell ring. All students were getting out.

I didnt know what was happening to me. I was all confused. I need to keep my feet on earth.
Nona : look im sorry Jenny
Jenny: its fine but i want be always here for you. You know that right?
Christy : thats because i would be
I turn around Christy again. Great chance to ask about that night.
Nona: hey Christy. Thank you for..
I just stop when i saw Jenny mad going out of class.
Christy: let her. She have her problems.
She put her hand on my forearm gently
Nona: thank you Christy.
We were going out to our next class when i need to ask her about everything.
Nona: Christy do you know what exactly happen that night on your party?
Christy: yea it still get me disturbed. That that girl got killed.
Nona : you left me on grass
Christy: yea im not your babysister. You didnt even respond.
Nona : you are asshole
I got out od her to make my way to the class. She was really rude. I was really mad at that respond. She just keep on standing there. I hope she dont come in class i dont want to look at her.
I sat next to Jenny. She was better friend after all.
Jenny: what happen you look red
Nona: its rude Christy
Jenny: what did you expect of someone who never had love in life.
Nona: what do u mean by love?
Jenny: well..  Her parents are really rich but they are real psychos. They never show her love or any other emotion exept fear.
Nona: how you know all that?
Jenny: duh who doesnt. Your new here and if u were longer here you will know that. Im still suprise that she wants to talk with someone like you.
Nona: what do you mean by that
Jenny : well isnt it obvious that u are for her loser.
This girl just make my nerves go on 100
Nona: you are loser Jenny. U dont have friends and you are boring to me!
I said loud.   i didnt care.  she was. I wasnt like her.  she always come to me and boring me.
Everyone in class start to clap at my respond as i turn to them.  exept Christy she was just standing there with shocked face. Hah i shock her.