"Yeah...She was tripping about that and when we were on our way to her house after a photo shoot, we arguing about it and I'm trying to apologize but she wasn't trying to hear it. So when I get to her crib I told her to get out. I guess she ain't like that and the next thing you know, she hits me.....well she pushed my head and she did it hard as hell. If she would've hit me just a little bit harder, my head would've went into my car window."

"Damn...."

"Like why put me in that situation, Mya knows what I've been through. This shit really has me pissed off. She had to put her hands on me because her sister was staying here? And after I apologized."

"Mya crazy as hell man, and she love to fight. I see her anger management didn't really work."

"Obviously. I'll admit Kayla and Syren shouldn't have been here, that was dumb on my end."

"It was but it still ain't no reason for her to hit you."

"That's not even why she hit me, honestly. She hit me because I told her to get out my car."

"Why you put her out the car?"

"Because she started saying stupid shit, talking about how she about to chill with trey and other people I don't fuck with, being petty. So I told her to get out."

"Still ain't no reason to hit you."

"Exactly!"

"Ima talk to Mya man. You was wrong and you admitted it but she good for taking shit the extra mile when it don't even gotta go that far. You should've smacked her ass back."

I quickly gave him a straight face.

"Oh shit my bad." He laughed. "I forgot who I was talking to."

"I'm just keeping my distance."

"That's not gone help. You gotta talk to her about it."

"I will...one day."

"Naw man don't wait. Y'all just got back together, shit was just good. It's already been two weeks ain't no need to wait much longer."

"I gotta see her in a few days for a shoot we'll talk."

"That ain't the time or place but alright." Tim got up. "I'd love to stick around but I got a little chicken head that promised to do something strange for a piece of change."

"You gone catch something fucking around with these LA hoes."

"Probably nothing a little antibiotics can't kill...I'll holla." Tim left out. That nigga nasty.

Exhaling I sat back on the couch then lifted up Landon. "Guess it's just you and me tonight bud."

I am upset that Mya didn't give me a heads up about Landon coming but I don't mind. I messed up by not seeing him for these past two weeks but I have text Mariah to check up on him. And besides I've been busy with this tour.

Grabbing his bottle, we headed upstairs to my room. Lately I've been thinking about moving. My house ain't really kid friendly and everybody knows where I stay. Even though I'm protected by a gate and my crib sit on top of a hill, somebody can still manage to get in here. I should move with Mya crazy ass.