"It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen." Alison assured them.

Kira laughed herself, smiling at Alison's childlike wonder. "There are many other things we can do today. We should go see how Veronica is doing with Aviri, then perhaps I could show you the yard."

"There's more?" Alison asked. "It's almost too much."

"I've wanted to bring you here for so long." Kira answered, taking Alison's hand tightly as she smiled at her wolf. "Let me have this day."

Venus chuckled once more. "Sounds like Lady Kira has the whole day planned out for you little wolf."

"You're Lady Kira and I'm little wolf." Alison rolled her eyes.

"Be thankful. Being called Lady Kira all the time gets old quickly." Kira admitted.

"I also want to sit down and talk to Rose at some point to. I haven't had the chance to meet her yet." Alison asked.

"Of course. That's on our to-do list too of course."

"This day is going to blow my mind. I can already tell."

"It's a possibility."

"Well, enjoy the rest of your day then Alison. I'm sure Kira will make sure it's the first of many amazing days."

"She already has." Alison smiled brightly. Kira dragged Alison back over the pond and out of the room with the two of them laughing happily. Kira was clearly the happiest she's ever been having her wolf with her in her home. She's certainly wanted to bring her here for a very long time, and she intended to make the most out of this moment.

The vampire pulled the wolf into a study, or perhaps it would be more accurate to call it a workshop, considering all the tables were filled with alchemy ingredients, opened books, notebooks, and alchemy equipment. Veronica was leaned over one of those tables mixing ingredients into a mortar as she read through a heavy book. Aviri was sitting on a stool beside her facing the doorway. She smiled and waved but put a finger to her lip motioning towards her newest pupil.

Alison and Kira came in silently, watching as Veronica seemed satisfied with the ingredients she'd chosen before crushing them together with the pestle. "I think that should do it."

"Do you?" Aviri questioned.

"Yes. Even if you say it like that, I still think that I did it right."

"I guess we'll find out. Maybe you should drink it then?"

"You asked me to make a poison Aviri. I'm not drinking it." Veronica scoffed.

"True. Maybe you shouldn't drink it then."

"I'm not going to." Veronica continued to turn her mixture into a paste before pouring it into a small vial and handing it to Aviri, only now realizing that Kira and Alison were here. "Oh? Here to check up on me?"

"I wanted to see if Aviri got bored of you yet." Alison answered.

Aviri chuckled as she examined the liquid in the vial. "She's not as bad as you guys make her out to be. If anything she's probably one of my more interesting students."

"If that's the case then she's the only one you've ever liked." Kira answered. "You usually would have ate them by now."

"I know, it's a shame since she's the most nice smelling one I've had."

"Ha ha. I told you I'd donate blood and you still haven't bit me yet." Veronica glared.

"It looks good." Aviri lowered the vial and looked back at Veronica with a smile. "Well done."