She looks to where the blonde is sitting and didn't find her there then she gazes upon Katherine and Leigh-anne who both shook their heads. She took a deep breath and continue on her roll call. Once finished she explains what she wants her class to do.

"Okay class, I want you to draw something... very tall... that starts with B... outside your room... at a football game." She said while writing it on the board.

"Then I will call you one by one to explain it." She added and look at them, the class didn't say anything nor ask her a question and they just get their sketch pad and starts their activity. Jade then walk towards Leigh-anne and Katherine to ask about Perrie when the door suddenly opens.

All eyes on Perrie as she enters but Jade stop her and cross both of her arms on her chest "Do you have a tardy pass?" she asked.

"Did you see me give you one?" the blonde spat back "Then go back and get the pass at office." But the blonde girl didn't move and just stand there.

"Didn't you hear what I just said?"

"Loud and clear but I don't have time to go back and forth so why don't you just give me detention eh?" and continues to walk and walk pass by her "You forgot to close the door."

"You're near it, so close it." I saw Katherine slaps her shoulder but she ignores her friend and sit on her chair "In case you forgot, I'm your teacher and you do what I say." Jade answered, you can sense the authority in her voice.

Perrie stands and walk again, goes to the door and slams it "Happy??"

"That's another detention for you tomorrow!"

"Don't give a fucking care."

"Language!" Leigh-anne stands up and walks towards me "I'm sorry for the way she's behaving Ms. Thirlwall." She said, I look at the blonde girl and saw that Katherine is whispering something to her "Okay, go back to your seat."

Jade walks towards her desk and told the class to start with the activity.

___________________________

JADE

Here I am quietly sitting on my chair while watching my students to do their first activity in my class. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not having a problem with my students except for one girl...

I keep looking at her but making sure that she won't see me or her friends to see if she's doing the activity, I heard Ms. Pinnock explained to her about it. I never seen her move or get her sketchpad in her bag. I try to ignore her for while her friends are convincing her to do the activity.

"I said I don't want to." Some of her classmates look at her and some ignore her, like they know her mood and doesn't want to get in her way. I decided to interfere then motion for my other students to focus on their work.

When I reach the three girls, they look at me, well except for Perrie who is busy with her phone "What's the problem here?" I asked, in a calm way though I'm getting pissed at this young girl.

"Uh nothing Miss, we're just explaining it to her about our activity." Katherine answered "Then why aren't you doing it, Ms. Edwards?" I asked her this time but she didn't even look at me or give me an answer until Leigh-anne kicks her seat.

"What the fuck Leigh??" she asked "Go back to your work." I said knowing that some of them will look at her way.

"You want me to add another detention to your list?"

"Go." She simple answered and went back listening to her phone, I took a deep breath and let it all out. I walk towards her and stand beside the blonde "Can we talk outside?" I asked her.

"No, I'm busy."

"Ms. Edwards."

"Don't you understand what I just said?" and that's my final straw, I grab her phone and she stands up, I didn't know that she's a little taller than me "Give me back my phone."

"You won't have it back unless you do the activity."

"Give me my fucking phone or I swear to God that I'll—" Leigh-anne stops her again and give me an apologetic look "Just do it Pez, come on." She begs.

The blonde girl then takes her sketch pad in her bag, opens it, forcefully grab Katherine's pencil and starts to draw. It only took her three minutes to finish and almost shove the sketchpad on my chest "Now hand over me my phone." She said in a low and cold tone.

"No, you'll get it after detention." I said. I hole her sketchpad and starts to walk-away when I hear her say 'Bitch.'

"One-week detention for you Ms. Edwards." I said without looking at her "Oh yeah, why don't you make it one month?!"

"Pezza!" Katherine said, I ignore her and sit on my chair. I'm trying to calm myself and look at her sketchpad, I furrow my eyebrows as I don't know what she draws but instead of giving it back to her, I'll ask her later in detention.

___________________________

My class ended and I told them that we will continue our activity tomorrow and a new lesson since I'm not already in the mood calling them one by one to explain about their drawing. I dismiss them and the first person to leave is none other than Perrie Edwards.

"Hey Perrie! Wait up!" Leigh-anne said and run towards her friend, Katherine follows but stop and look at me "We're sorry about that." She said then run to chase the two. I let out a sigh and say goodbye to my student and hear a knock on the door.

"You seem not in the mood?" she asked with a smile on her face "Yeah. I gave one-week detention to your favourite student." I answered.

"You got balls love, no one and I mean no one dares to give Perrie a detention twice." She said and crosses both of her arms on her chest "What did she do this time?"

"She came late to class, she doesn't want to get tardy pass, she slams the door, doesn't want to do our activity and called me bitch."

Jesy laughs out loud but stops and tries her best not to laugh again "She called you what?"

"You heard me."

"She really likes you." I rolled my eyes at her and shakes her head "You better go back to your class, mine will start in a few minutes."

"Okay but don't let that girl get into you. Just ignore her." I nod my head at her but I know it's hard to do that since she's occupying my mind.

Okay Jade, concert on your class first then think about what you'll do with Perrie Edwards later.