Flashback #4

EARLY THE NEXT MORNING..

PERRIE

The sun shines bright this morning, I thought it's going to rain today based on the weather news I saw on the TV. My mom is driving me to school today, Leigh-anne and Katherine are already on their way to school too but as we came nearer to our building, I can't help but cringe at the thought of Leigh-anne and Katherine's plan last night.

Do you want to know what it is?

Well, I told them what happened between me and Ms. Thirlwall last night. That I almost got her arrested. It's not really my intention but the girl is annoying me. I can still hear Leigh-anne's voice when she rants me about what I did.

****

"You what?!!" Leigh-anne shouted, Perrie moves a bit to her right and check on her ears if it still okays" "Hey! Don't yell! I'm just sitting right next to you" Perrie said

"Why would you do such thing, Pez? Ms. Thirlwall is a nice girl" Katherin butted in. They immediately went to Perrie's house when they both received a text message from her "That is not cool, idiot!" Leigh-anne said again

"I told her I don't want her to drive me home but she didn't listen plus she gave me detention on her first day! Can you believe that?!." Leigh and Katherine looks at each other "She just wanted you to be home safe and it's your fault that's why you got that detention"

"My fault? How could it be my fault? I didn't do anything to her or to her class" Katherine throws a pillow at her "You slept in her class, Perrie. In-case you forgot that"

"I didn't sleep IN her class. I slept before she came in. She could have waked me up first and gave me a warning." Perrie explains "Whatever you say Perrie, you know where not suppose to sleep inside the classroom" Leigh-anne said

"Poor Ms. Thirlwall. Maybe she's crying in her room right now. You are bad, Perrie." Perrie feel kinda guilty, her friends were right, Ms. Thirlwall is just concern about her safety.

"You should apologize to her. Explain to her everything." Leigh-anne said "Okay fine, I'll say sorry to her tomorrow in class" Perrie answered

"No, you need to apologize to her right now. What if she won't come to school tomorrow because of what happened? Or she gets depress somehow."

"Can you hear yourself Leigh? Depress? For what reasons?"

"Perrie, she just started her first day of teaching. She didn't wanted to get into trouble with the police and thinks that she's harassing one of her students"

Perrie didn't say anything, she just looks at her best friends and think about what Leigh-anne said.

"Okay then what do you want me to do?" Perrie asked "Apologize to her right now. We'll go to her house and you say sorry" Katherine answered

"Seriously? You don't even know where she lives!" Perrie protested "You'll know if you wanted too. Your Dad is the chief in this town, you can use that connection" Perrie stands up but it's really against her will. The three girls went to her parents' room and dial the number of the sheriff county.

"Hello! Deputy Parks speaking" a man answered on the other line

"Hey Ronan! It's me Perrie" Perrie answered, the two girls is silently watching their friend do her thing