Flashback #5

JADE

The night ends well and we're really excited to see that there are lots of talented boys and girls this year. We were in front of the music hall talking to some of the trainees that's walking pass by us, I can hear John saying to Jesy that he already has a favourite and they are Perrie, Leigh-anne and Katherine.

I can't stop him from admiring them. It's been three years since the last time I heard them singing and seen them dancing, they are grown-ups now and I agree with Jesy that they all look hot. We were standing on the side when I turn my head to the right and saw Perrie laughing with Katherine, I quickly look down when Jesy tries to get their attention and saw Leigh-anne walking towards us.

"Splendid performance girls! I'm really proud to say that once you've been my student and please don't forget me once you three becomes celebrities." She said that makes the three of them giggle "Being a celebrity is not my dream Ms. Nelson." Perrie answered.

I look at her but she's not looking at me though I can tell that Leigh and Kat are both looking at my way "Oh yeah but still, you three will be a great singer someday." Jesy answered.

"Right Jade?" I open my mouth when I look at her but now words came out, Katherine giggles but Leigh-anne nudge her elbow at her "You okay Ms. Thirlwall?" I hear Leigh-anne asked.

I nod my head at her then look at Kat and of course to Perrie and I was surprised that she's looking at me but unlike the two who are both smiling, she has this serious look on her face.

Come on Thirlwall... speak up!

But before I can even speak, Raine walks towards to us and hand over three bouquets of flowers. Jesy take one and same goes for John, the latter gave it to Katherine while Jesy gave the flowers to Leigh-anne. I don't know what I'll do and I can sense that they are all looking at Perrie and me.

"Oh ah... here." I said and almost shove the flowers on Perrie's face "Uhm Thanks." She said and let out a small smile.

"Well, you girls need to rest since you're going to have a hectic schedule starting from tomorrow." The three of them groans and we laugh "I feel like we're back in high school." Katherine said.

"The difference is, there's no detention here."

"Oh you're wrong on that one Ms. Pinnock." Jesy answered as the three of them widen their eyes "We still have detentions here." My friend added and look at Perrie.

"As long as it doesn't include one-week detention, I can deal with that." She answered and look at me "Oh well, if you behave in our class, you won't. Now off you go." Jesy said.

The three said their goodnight and wave their hands at us, I'm still staring at Perrie even though she's already facing her back on us but then I saw her stops and turn around. She looks at me and give me a small smile.

"Thanks for the note Ms. Thirlwall." She said and continue on walking, I smile from ear to ear then felt a slap on my shoulder "What's that for?"

"Note?! What note?! Ohhhh Jade Amelia Thirlwall, you need to tell me the details, come now." She answered while I shake my head and let my best friend drags me to our room.

****

PERRIE

I went to school a little early today to apologize to our new Teacher, Ms. Thirlwall. My friends, Leigh-anne and Katherine won't stop bugging me last night so I said yes and I think it's the better thing to do since I almost get her into trouble with the cops yesterday.