I am holding a bouquet of flowers but I'm waiting for Leigh-anne and Katherine. They are helping Mrs. Miller to carry her boxes towards the classroom, I wanted to help also but they told me to stay put.

'Where the hell are they?' I asked myself and look at my watch, my fellow students will start to arrive at school in ten minutes so I decided to do this on my own. I can't wait for them because if I do, a lot of people will see me give this bouquet to her.

I walk towards the faculty area. There a few students there but I don't mind them though they are waving their hands at me. My two best friends said that I'm popular here in our school which I don't believe and I don't give a damn care about popularity. I turn right and walk pass by the school garden when I hear a voices.

I saw Agatha and Alex sitting under the tree. I think they are fighting based on Agatha's expression.

"I know you're still love her. I can tell by the way you look at her yesterday." Alex said "Come on babe, how can you say that?!"

"Don't lie to me!"

"I'm not lying to you. What else do you want me to do for you to believe that I don't give a fucking care about Perrie anymore?!" I clench my fist when I hear those words from her "I already broke up with her because it's you that I want."

"So it's true that you only court her to make me jealous?" I look at Agatha and she nods her head, I really want to walk straight to her and punch her on the face but I stop myself from doing it "Now come on, we better get to class."

I hide behind a tree and watch them walk pass by me as tears starts to build up my eyes. There's only one person who can ruin my mood and that's her. I forgot what I needed to do or let say I don't give a fucking care if I need to apologize to Ms. Thirlwall. I start to walk and throw the bouquet I'm holding in the trash bin and go to the spot where I can shout and cry without them seeing me.

____________________________

Leigh-anne and Katherine has been searching their school for Perrie. The blonde girl is nowhere to be found and the class will start in five minutes. They already searched the whole area and she's nowhere to be found.

"Where the fuck is she?!" Leigh-anne said, though pissed, she's worried that something might happen to her "Try calling her phone again."

She tried but then the bell starts to ring "Damn it!"

"We should look for her, I'm worried Leigh." Katherine told to her "Sure, let's skip class then."

She holds my hand and we quickly walk faster but then Ms. Thirlwall sees us "Go inside the classroom girls." She said, they were about to say something but their teacher already walk-away "What are we going to do now huh?"

"Ms. Pinnock and Ms. Spires..." they hear their teacher's voice and based on her tone, she's not in the mood "Let's go." Leigh-anne answered and they went inside the room. The two girls sit on their chair and Katherine discretely looks at her phone then quickly type a text message and sent it to Perrie.

"Let me check your attendance first then we'll proceed with our activity for today." The two girls look at each other and silently praying that their friend will somewhat appears or she'll be in trouble again. As they have been called one by one, Jade's eyes landed on the name Perrie Edwards.

"Perrie Edwards?" she asked not even looking to her students, as for Leigh and Kat, they are still hoping that the door will open and they will see their friend "Perrie Edwards?" their teacher calls her name once more.