part 24

"Daughter of Mr.Shawn Mendez, the Real Owner of this company"

.

Y/N finished her Sentence as she put her head high above, Feeling the Confidence and Being proud of her father.

.

Everyone gasp and started to whispering to each other.

"Silence! "

Y/N Shouted and Everyone stopped. There's a moment of pin drop silence.

Y/N look at Taehyung and signaled him to Come near her.

Taehyung nodded and signaled the lawyer to follow him.

"Here's all the documents and papers that proves Y/N Mendes is now 20, legal Owner of this company."

The lawyer said.

.
.

"She's the only daughter of Mr.Shawn , isn't it Obvious that she would be the Owner?? Why are you Highlighting it and why like that?"

A person asked from the conference room , pointed to Jed as Mr.Shawn.

"I knew this question would come so I was prepared for that"

Y/N spoke as she walked passed Jed and stood at the center,

"This person....

Pointed her finger towards Jed,

" Isn't my father. He's not Mr. Shawn"

.
.
.

There's a pose and then everyone again start whispering.

"What do you mean by that?"

Another person asked,

"I'm the daughter of Mr. Shawn, who died 19 years ago. MURDERED by someone"

Y/N. Completed her sentence as she looked directly at Jed.

.
.

"He..."

Y/N pointed her finger towards Jed with a burning eyes.

Jed become so panicked that was written all over his face. He thought she would tell everyone about his sins. His mind wasn't working and his face flashed.

.

"He.. was an Employee of our company, Mr. Jed. My father trusted him and....."

Jed was relieved as she didn't reveled him. He exhaled as he was holding his breath. Y/N wouldn't Revel him, Or so that he thought..

But his thoughts come to an end as soon as Y/N spoke her next words.

.

"My father trusted him.... And he betrayed."

Y/N come infront of him, looking directly into Jed's eye.

" He killed them, killed my parents"

Everyone gasped and started talking about it.

"W-what are you saying.."

Jed tried to defend himself,

.

"I have prove Mr Jed. Do you think I'm not prepared??"

Y/N replied with her head tited left.

" You even killed Taehyung's family, Taehyung please give me the chip"

Y/N turned to Jed,

"AND I have already called the police"

.

After saying that Y/N was about to leave,. Jed grabbed her by her neck and about to put a gun on her head.

Y/N and Taehyung kinda knew about his next move so he swiftly pushed Y/N out of the way and grabbed the gun.

.

"You ... You really have that courage to use your gun infront of all those people?! "

Taehyung spoke as he punched hard on his cheek bone.

Pushed him on the floor and punched him several times.

"Tae.. leave him, let the Justice to punish him. He doesn't deserve it!"

Y/N tried to control Tae but he wouldn't.

"He killed my parents Y/N."

"Mine too. But I couldn't loose you because of him."

.

Hearing her words Taehyung stopped and back away. He looked at everyone around and then spoke again,

"What he did a while ago, you all are eye witness and about his previous crimes, we got our proves. You all may leave now"

As everyone was about to leave, police came to the spot, Taehyung and Y/N was speaking with the officer.

No one noticed that there was Jed's gun lying on floor at his reach.

.

Jed was burning in anger, he couldn't take it, all his work,this company he always wanted, waited 20 years for this day to come.

But he didn't knew this day would be like this. He grabbed the gun and pointed it.

He gave a sinful laughter and,

"Shoot"

.
.

Everyone was started by what he did,

"Shoot"

He shoot again.

Everyone's eyes wide open,

"I can't have it, I won't let you have it"

He laughed again and,

"Shoot"

Whom do you think He shooted??

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Whom do you think He shooted??

Is it Y/N
-or Taehyung
-or Himself?

Support and vote. I love reading your comments so comment and let me know my flaws.

EsraRamazan7 BTS_Wang lowkey_beautiful gwlixozga Aishwaryaxyz Mehbuba_Mahrin

Thanks to you all for support 🙈

Love you my every readers!💜❤️

Together(COMPLETE) || BTS_Kim Taehyung ||Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें