part 3

"have I lost myself,
                  Or have I gained you"

Very unusual of you, you were looking at the selling and smiling . Thinking about what happened earlier,

"Let's go, I'll walk you home"

You couldn't think what to say. You were standing like a rock and looking at taehyung. He opened his umbrella and gestured you to come in.

"Come on hurry. We live in the same neighborhood anyway"

You just now your head and followed him.you were walking side by side. You looked at him corner of your eyes,

he looked ethereal..

all those moments looked ethereal.

His dark brown hair which covered his forehead and his eyes, his nose, his lips that were parted

You were so much into him that didn't notice that you were getting wet by the rain until taehyung brought you closer by your shoulder,

"stay close, you'll get sick if you get in the rain"

His hand were around your shoulder keeping you close to him ,

so close that you can feel his body heat.

And you kinda liked it?

"Where's your bodyguards.. you were Alone today"

Yeah! You have brunch of bodyguards roaming around you, following you wherever you go.

"Don't know, I can't find them whenever I need them. "

He chuckled,

"it was a good thing that they weren't with you"

You look at him confused.

He looked at you again,

"it was good thing because,I was able to get close to you,talk to you"

.

.

.

You hide you face by your plum thinking about it.

He was your crush. But you never been able to talk to him. You were surrounded by those bodyguards that doesn't let you talk to others.

Students already thinks you are weird and had bad attitude. You were thinking that, taehyung also thinks like others.

But soon your face become pale as your mind crossed about what happened after coming home.

.
.

A/N note: I'm sorry for the story line if it's not that good. I'm not a good writer but I tried. Don't forget to vote.

I'm obsessed with Kim taehyung-shii  !!

Sorry I'm!! Previously it was unedited. I was editing this a bit.