part 11

" When I close my eyes,
in that darkness you're my light"

My head rested on the bus window, my stare was focused on the wet road, since it rained a lot that day. I put my earphones on and put the volume louder so that the thoughts I had could drown into the music.

But the thought of him never left my mind. Everyday, every minute just him,him and him. This drug is being cursing me for a while I have even got used to it.. but by the time it got different....

It's been 2 month since his parents got into that car accident, and since then...

Since then.. everything changed..

I still remember the way his box smile formed and the time when he took care of me like my guardian..

First time when I heard his voice.. it was like a poison penetrating inside my soul...

Dumb jokes,long walk,deep conversation... Kim Taehyung, saving a nerd from all the social problems she had. .

Not only social problems.. I was a girl with lots of insecurities, others thinking of me as I had attitude problem, She was like ....... invisible?

Nobody showed her affection,
Nobody cared...
Nobody wanted to know why she was like that...No one,but He did..

he saved me from everything EVEN from my family..

Yes. After that incident, I got a new strength to fight back.. you have never thought that your father could do such things or maybe you didn't took him seriously.. but after that day you never let them control you that much..

He won my trust and we become best friends.But I knew it was more then that..

at least for one of us..

' How could the most important human of my life became so distant and cold '

How?'

______-_____

"Mrs.Y/N!"

My stare lift up to see a woman figure coming from the living room. The fact that she's still wake and waiting for me surprised me more.

Hyun, she's our house maid but more like my Elder sister.

"Hyun, did mom told you to wait for me?"asked her.

"No. It was my intention." She said. Her face was straight.

A confused look formed in my face. I knew hyun was kind type but didn't knew she'd stay up this late for me.

" I'm worried for you. I know where you had been and I noticed what you are doing lately with yourself."

I just lowered my head.

"You look so pale and I know I'm not your mother to say all this but....."

Me and hyun are close even though she's like 10 years older then me. I have always considered her as my elder sister.

She showed me affection, teacher me things, showed me attention. But it was the first time,she talked so deeply with me.

I felt my eye trembling bcz of those lacrimal glands started to produce tears. I really hate myself because of how weak I am and being that sensitive.

I rushed upstairs before my tears could brust out and emmbarrase me. I'm still ashamed and hate myself because ,I couldn't from any words in this kind of situation and run like a bunny.

I immediately enter my room,inhaled deeply and tighten my eyelids to dry my eyes.

The thought of a stranger that cared more about me more then my own mother is hunting me like crazy. It was like a childhood scar which penetrated inside of me and eats my energy as I grow up.

It's been 7 years that my own mom got married to another man and my father re married. She's happy with her new family,new family that doesn't include me.

I live with my stepmom and my dad. At least I'm not the only one ,my step brother Yohan is also distant,but he seems to be okay with that. We don't really talk to each other because we really hate each other's parents.

With time I got used to it. But since Taehyung also get distant from me.my life turned into a mess. I have been lonely,but I kept telling myself that

Everything will be alright. I closed my eyes just to imagine Taehyung smile with his brightness.

 I closed my eyes just to imagine Taehyung smile with his brightness

I purple you Taehyung-shii 💜

A/N : I missed Taehyung in this chapter. He'll be coming back don't worry.

Thanks for supporting me. It really inspires me to write more.