part 8

"Seems like I'm locked
          deep in a dream like reality"

I closed my eyes and hold on his shirt by both of my hand. After a while I Relaxed a bit. He took me by the han river we go further , away from City . We sat beside the river.

" I always come here when I'm sad."

You look at him, he is looking infront towards the river..

"it relaxes me a bit and I think what should I do next. I came here this morning. Thinking about what should I do "

Then he looked at you.

"What should I do Y/N"

he asked in his deep voice.you gluped and blinked your eyes.

"I can't keep myself away from you Y/N . I tried so much, all those days. But it's just..... I just can't. what should I do Y/N?"

He's voice was sad.

'how could I answer him when I , myself don't know what to say' I thought to myself .

"I want to know Y/N. I know,we can sort something out. At least we should try"

' I want to tell you but I can't '

"I can't tell you everything taehyung. It's just some family matter and staff"

He looked disappointed but nod his head.

'At least one person understands me'

You thought.

_____-_____

After that day. I and taehyung became good friends, may be more than a friend or it's just me . We were together most of the time. My guards couldn't even find me.

Today, For the first time I ditched class and taehyung was talking me some where. I don't know why but when he's around,I don't feel any pressure or anything.

Everything feels better with him.

We had so much fun. We were coming back to school , Walking through the street while eating ice cream.

Suddenly a car stopped right beside us and I immediately get tensed cause i perfectly recognize that car.

The door of the car flew open and steped out that person.  my father. he looked at taehyung and then me. I was waiting for the worst to come.

"Y/N!  why are you here? and who is that gentleman? "

he said smailing.

what?he smiled??  HE FUCKING SMILED?!!... 

"I'm her father. call me Mr.Shawn. "

he gave taehyung his hand.. taehyung gladly took it

"I'm taehyung. her friend "

"sorry but I need to take Y/N from you if you don't mind.  we have some business to deal with."

he said looking at me that send shiver down my spine.

"come on Y/N.  we need to go" I just nod, looked at taehyung and got in the car.

the whole car ride was silent . It's like the silence before the storm.

He stopped the car. Get me out hurshly by my arm and took me inside. He just throw me in middle of the waiting room on the floor. I hurt my knee and it started to bleed.

"You took me easy girl. You know what I can do. You know what will happen if mr.Oh  knows about it. That boy won't see the sunlight you know that ."

He said grabbing my cheek so tight that it'll leave bruise.

Mr.Oh..

my father's business partner. A man who is of my father's age. My father has a deal with him . I don't know much about him but it includes me. I'm like just a product that my father will hand over to him at specific time.

"Find that boy" he gestured his men .

Then He went out.

A/N: please vote if you like.