part 18

"can't you see me
            in your eyes anymore??"

Here I am again,

In front of his apartment,

My head rested on his door as I was barely able to keep balance after everything that happened.

My hair stick to my wet cheek and I was a total mess. But I don't care.

I just want to see him, feel his arms around me, Hold me.

I'm so tired and confused of his behaviors towards me. I couldn't think of anything and why he's doing this to me.

My eyes shot open as I heard his deep voice, right behind the door.

'he's inside'

I get my fingers to the switch ,Ring the bell.

I press the button. I knew he won't open in the first time.

But to my surprise, the door opened.

Revealing a girl, wearing Taehyung's bathrobe, her eyes full of intensity.

My eyes become wide, brain working hard to consume the information I just got.

"Who's there? Kitten!"

My knee begins to shake as I heard his deep voice, asking her.

' Kitten?!!'

My eyes were already blind to see the girl, because of tears threatening to fall that filled my eyes.

My brain just telling me to move, go away from there, Leave the place quickly.

And that's what I did.

.
.
.

It's bee 5/7 days since that incident, actually I don't have count of time as I had been thought a lot.

Trying to strong, keeping myself busy in studies and work.

As I was walking, I heard a voice calling my name.

"Y/N"

Oh Sehun. Yes. We have become like friends I guess. As I was so depressed after what Taehyung did, actually he wasn't even mine from the beginning,I made imaginations on my Own.

At that time Sehun really helped me. I had been so Rude to him but he always manage to roam around me.

"You again?"

"Who do you accept pretty lady?"

I just roll my eyes at his comment.

"You're with books again? You really do study a lot huh?"

"Don't get me wrong, why are you always around. And if I don't do studies, I won't be able to leave my shitty house and live independent"

"Oh.. okay... I'll see you later then" with that he started to walk away.

"Sehun!!"

He turned at my call...

"Is your coffee Offer still available??!"

.
.
.

We are at a coffee shop near our college. The Waiter came and took orders as I wasn't feeling like eating anything I just go with back coffee.

After sometime, the Orders came and my eyes widened at the amount of things Sehun ordered.

"How many are you going to eat? There no room for anything on the table"