part 12

"passing by the edge of cold winter,
until the days of spring ,
please stay there a little longer"

I was coming down from my room, eyes concentrated on the stairs. I spotted someone on the couch , holding a cup of coffee.

"Y/N, come here for a moment"my stepmom said, her face straight without emotion.

Hearing her voice calling my name already surprised me. I stepped closer to him.

"I wanted to inform about tomorrow's party. It's a corporate entertainment party so make sure to wear something elegant and behave yourself"

I gave her a slight nod , ready to turn around and leave.

(Party evening)

I'm struggling to put on make up to cover my swollen face because of crying.

I had 10 minutes before the car arrival, I took my phone and opened our chat. I'm not bold enough to knock him again. may be little afraid

Few minutes before arrival of car, I rushed into my room to get dressed. Seeing the dress ,my heart started to hurt. it reminds me of how much he likes red on me.

I hated the way I looked. My imagination of having him here, in my room is driving me crazy. Why am I thinking this way?

I put on the high heels and headed down towards downstairs.

"My daughter looks gorgeous" my father said. To be honest my mind was flying somewhere else.

One of my bodyguards opened the door and I headed toward the car. My stepbrother Yohan was waiting for me inside the car.

In front of everyone at the party,I was trying to keep my cool, putting on a fake Smile. I was used to this kind of situation because my life was always been a mess but this time it was different. May be because this time it wasn't only about me.

As I was giving 0 percent attention to the party, I took a glass of wine from the waitress.

A few minutes later I saw a young man coming towards our way with a cheeky smile pasted on his lips.

"Oh,here you are. Y/N , meet my son " said the person beside my dad.

"Hello, I'm sehun"

I felt a little uncomfortable and nervous that I just looked at him blankly, confused. Suddenly he took my hand placing a soft kiss on top.

I heard my parents whispering' what a gentlemen' while I was shocked and mentally paralyzed cause I had no idea what was happening.

As I was still speechless in from of that man, romantic music started to play.

"Would you like to join me?" He asked and I just stared at him hoping he'll understand my stare.

Of course he won't. He's not Taehyung. Only he knows the feelings of my eyes..

my stepmom just took my glass from my hand and I glared at but it was late cause sehun pull me by my hand on the floor.

I felt a little disgusted to touch a stranger because I wasn't used to that.. I wasn't that type.

' oh GOD!! How much I want Taehyung to get me out of this situation'

His fingers creasing my back , it's going down little by little to the point my eye shot open and I backed away few steps.

"Sorry!I need fresh air" I just pushed myself through the crowd and went outside the garden.

Smell of fresh flowers filled my nostrils and I inhaled deeply to fill my lung. My vision positioned at the sky..

' God! Even the sky reminds me of him'

"You are different"

A sudden voice make me still and I looked that way.

" I don't Creve compliments"

The boy smirked at me. And started to come closer.

"Why did you run? Don't you like me?"

" I told you, I need fresh air"

"Nice excuse!

You know since I saw you,I couldn't take my eyes of you. You are not like other girls, you are different because you didn't just melted at my touch like others"

He was talking and taking steps towards me. I was so focused that I didn't see him being this close.

"Please give me a chance to do that"
I didn't get his words as his hand gentlely placed behind my head and eyes landed on my lips.

I'll bring him in, at the next chapter I promise

A/N: thanks for your support and vote Sweethearts... I purple you all.