part 7

"If there's an answer,
             I wanna know it right now"

You stood there frozen.

Your mind couldn't process what just happened. He was concerne for sure but about the peck part, you don't know how to take that.

It was more surprising for you that you were really tensed a while ago but after his peck , all of a sudden you feel so relaxed.

' It was scaring you'

'No no , I can't trust him or go against my family.'

"You know what I can do Y/N ,don't you?"

You thought about your father's saying .

He's really powerful. And that  person was worst then your father. Your father's business partner. How can you drag him into this mess. But it's for sure that you can't keep him away cause he won't listen.

For the past few days taehyung didn't try to talk to you. He saw you, but walked pass you , much like ignoring.

Now you can taste your own doing as you also did the same back then.  you should be relieved that he didn't bother you.

But some how..

You just,

Miss him?

Y/N come back to reality. There's no romance or love in your life.so don't think about it.

You were walking fast as you were late for your class. The last thing you really didn't want was detention. But as you and your fate never co related to each other. .  you were late.

"Detention"

 The last word you hear as you enter the class.

' Me and my pathetic life'

the class ended pretty late and the whole time you didn't see taehyung. You were about to leave for home then you remembered you have detention.

You enter the detention room. It was empty. You sat on the empty sit near the window. you felt someone beside you. You lift your head and meet your eyes with his.

Your inner soul felt so relieved just seeing him. You flashed him a little smile as he sat beside you.

"Do you have detention too?"you asked.

He hmmed in reply. There was a long silence which felt like hours.

"Keep silent and do anything. I'll be coming in a few minutes"the teacher said and went out.

Within a few seconds after the teacher was out ,you felt a pull in your arm and you were practically dragged by taehyung.

"W-WHAT are you doing? We'll get caught and punished."

As you say ,he turned to you , flashed you a smile and winked.

"I have got that under control"

You were waiting outside the school garage as taehyung took out his bicycle.  He gastured you to get on but you just stared at him.

'how the hell am I supposed to get on that Little bicycle. I have never used that. WHAT if we got injured, what if he got injured'

"Just get on. It's safe. I'll not let you get hurt"

Like he just read your mind . You nod and get on the back seat.

"Hold me tight ok. Let's go"

I'm into him

I'm into him.. I purple you Kim Taehyung-shii 💜 !!!