part 16

" I'm scared because
  Destiny keeps getting jealous of us"
_______________________________________

I had no time for picking up my dress so I left it there, I didn't need it now anyway.

In less then 5 minutes, Taehyung showed off, ready to go.

My eyes get focused on him, just couldn't move my sight away from him. He had always that effect on me, he was always a model in my eyes.

He was in nothing special, just an oversized hoodie and some simple Jeans that made him look

That Badass ...

And soft at the same time.

I mean,if that make any sense...

He was looking around for his keys without noticing my stare at him. Just then, I felt the sent of his cologne penetrating my nostrils as my eyes dropped on his veiny hands as he grabbed the keys, playing it with his fingers.

'He's your friend,you can't get romantically attracted to him.

It's just a time issue.

It's your imagination, that's all'

I was nagging myself and my dáme MIND.

"So... You ready? Let's go, I really need to get that next class"

I said in order to get away from that stupid ass feeling.

.
.
.

It was my first time sitting on the back sit of his motorbike. I have been on his bicycle with him, but this time I was pretty much nervous.

He told me to hold him tight but I was nervous and those God dame feeling wasn't helping at all.

As he started, unintentionally I had to wrap my arms around his waist. I got comfortable after a while but that close proximity of our bodies, my heart just telling me to get him more closer.

I burried my face into his back, inhaling the sent of his clothes, which was driving me insane as I tighten my hold around his waist.

Suddenly the vehicle stopped as I opened my eyes, I saw my destination.

With a sigh! I got down from the bike, the boy also following me along with taking off his helmet.

Wind blowing off his soft hair as he took off his helmet, as a thought Crossed my mind of re seeing his beauty as fast as possible.

'what have you done to me,Kim Taehyung'
K

Without realizing it,

we were holding that deep eye contact.

He takes few steps closer, keeping our stares looked. I gluped at the sensations,how close we are.

His eyes were not Quite, they're full of chaos which I couldn't understand.

Those dark brown eyes,

those stares aren't normal.

Nobody was around, just me and him with that soft breeze and dead silence.

His big warm hand grabbed my head gently, forcing me to look up at him.
He suddenly leans in, placing a quick flower kiss on my forehead.

After which......

He just turn around and left.

I stay there, frozen and completely lost.

The way he speaks to me...... He never fails to paralyze my feelings...... Along with my thoughts......

"Take care"

I say almost inaudibly as I see his long frame slowly disappear from my sight.

Summer package in Korea!!!

They just killed it. They look Soo cool. And Kim Taehyung shii 💜 you're so cute and just wow!!

Please

-Vote
-Comment and
-Support

A/N:  you can also try my other book called "Who am I"  Fantasy Fanfiction.