Chapter 25-end

Wh-what..

He was shocked. Yeah jungshook mode on.

Yeah..he's my brother..Jung Hoseok..

Ah...

I felt the loosening on the grip on my shoulders.

I-I'm...s-sorry...I-I don't know what are these feelings going through my mind recently..it's bothering me so much Y/N-ah..

Aish..it's OK..I'll make something for lunch...you may be hungry right now...okay

I tapped on his cheek slightly and left him in the room.

...I felt strong clutch around my waist and warmth on my back letting me frightened. Bur the familiar smell made me calm down and I felt his chin was resting on my crook. I cupped his cheek and slightly leaned my head on his.

Hungry...

I didn't get any reply from the male.

Ju-

I want you...

Ah...

I want to be your man..I want to protect you....let me be your strength not the weakness...I don't wanna be fragile...you know..

I turned myself to face him. Still he was holding me.

You're watching too much dramas recently huh..you-

I stopped my words seeing that serious gaze on his eyes. I lost in them so badly. I cupped his cheeks and I didn't notice that I was leaning towards. I felt a warmth on my lips and his lips were curving around mine. The slow moving of them made me in heaven. But I felt that warmth fading away. So I opened my eyes slowly only to see Jungkook's big brown eyes that were looking into mine. I felt my cheeks were burning. My gaze went down avoiding his.

It hurts when you protect me from everything letting your things away...and knowing that all I have to do is just looking at everything...I'm so done with this Y/N-ah...I want to be strong...I want to protect you...I want to let you know that I'm here for you..I want to listen to your things...I-I want to..ah...be your man...

I felt his long sigh fanning over my hair and his grip becoming more tight around me.

Do you believe that I can be your man...

I licked my lips because of the anxiety that made by those words.

I do...

Finally I could mutter before pulling him into a hug. Tears were streaming down my cheeks. And the hug made them wetting the thin fabric of Jungkook's shirt.

I pulled myself back and looked into his eyes.

Finally..you..recognised...what's love means..Yeah...this is it...I promised you to teach you...

I smiled at his teary eyes and pout that I found so cute.

You are the strongest man in the world for me Jungkook...don't ever think that you're fragile...you are strong...I believe that..I want you as my man..I love you..

I pulled his head lower and pressed my lips on his.
After a few seconds he pulled himself away a bit and rested his forehead on mine.

I love you too Y/N-ah..

         _THE END_

So guys...how was that...I wanna know...

This is my 2nd JK fanfic and hope you guys enjoyed it...

I know I was really stupid sometimes but just forget it okay...promise me...😂

And I was struggling about the ending so much...huh..it was tiring...😂😂justkidding...😂😂

All I want to say is Thank you for reading my ff...🙆

Love you💜💜💜

Annyeong 👋