chapter 22

Jungkook's pov

Y/N and I was sitting in the park for 10 minutes and all were that Y/N was doing just watching at her phone and looking at the vibes. She didn't even giving me a glare..aish...even didn't notice that I was watching her every movement curiously. That someone isn't punctual at all. That was wasting Y/N's valuable time huh...Yeah unless we had to meet that someone she would watching TV with me or exploring some recipes or telling me about something wonderful or walking with me hand in hand...aish...

I noticed Y/N's eyes were growing bigger and her lips were curving up with a big smile towards my behind. I followed her gaze only to see some kind of clingy guy who was smiling weird at us. It was disgusting..ewww...I wished that he wouldn't be that someone but my innocent thought wasn't last long as he came straight towards us.

Oh...my God Y/N-ah...

He whined and gave a hug to her who was standing and smiling like a little kid.

'Aish...how dare is he..'

Then he sat with us to the cement table that we were sitting and his hand was holding Y/N's hand dangerously. I wanted to slap him on the face right then.

Why are you looking so thin Y/N-ah..are you skipping your meals again huh...

'Thin..who is thin...my Y/N is perfect...she's the most beautiful girl in this world...aish..'

Oppa....ani...

'What...oppa...is she just called him OPPA..huh..I can't believe...'

Oh..okay okay..I was just kidding...but it's good not to skip your meals alright...

Hmm...okay..

Y/N nodded at his words and finallyyyyy......lied her beautiful eyes on me and gave me her best smile.

Oppa...this's Jungkook...Jeon Jungkook...

And she hold my hand.

Ohhhhh....you are the one that Y/N is talking about each and every day nonstop huh...

That guy patted on my left shoulder and grinned.

Oppa...

Why...isn't that truth...what do you do in everytime that I'm calling you...you just hum at my questions and talking about your Jungkook....

Ah..okay okay....whatever...Jungkook..

She looked at me still holding onto my hand. I smiled at her.

This is Hoseok...Actually Hoseok hyung to you...even though he's looking like an ajusshi...

She pointed the guy who was grinning all the time while sounding like a horse. I just faked a smile at him but he grabbed my both shoulders and pulled me to a hug. I was almost falling from the cement bench.

I'm so happy to meet you dude...

'Ewww...not at all..'