Chapter 17

Jimin came inside and so did Mrs.Lee.

I looked at Jungkook and he seemed like scared. May be the sudden  arrival of a guest. I walked to him and seated with him. I grabbed his hand and his head was turned towards me. His eyes were growed big enough to show his shock. I slowly caressed his back palm to make him relax.

Jungkook...this's Mr.Park....he wants to talk with you...

But Jungkook wasn't looked like relaxed. He was just keeping turning his head towards me and Jimin with that same shocked gaze in his big eyes. I could feel the tension and I looked at Jimin. He was standing by the sofa with a soft gaze and Mrs.Lee was there behind him with a pale skin like a ghost.

Mr.Park...can you give some time for us...

Yeah...sure...

Jimin went out of the room but Mrs.Lee's ghost was still there...oops sorry...I meant Mrs.Lee...

Mrs.Lee...

.....

Mrs.Lee....

.......

'Is she really a ghost...'

Mrs.Lee..

I shouted little bit and I really meant it.

She startled and seemed like got back  her senses.

Ah...

We want some time....

Y-yeah..you h-have...

Alone...

I raised my eyebrows.

A-al...ah...okay....I-I....okay...

After her leaving I went to the door and closed it then came back to my Jungshook....

Jungkook...listen....

I grabbed both of his hand and looked into his eyes.

Now...you should be more confident okay...but don't worry whatever happens I'm here by your side....don't be scared...Mr.Park is my best friend and he won't do anything wrong...I'm sure...so don't hesitate to be tell anything to him and don't hide anything from him....you should be open up to him like you did for me...okay...this will make you better...this will be the end of all your pains...so please be open up to him and tell everything....

Jungkook was just staring at my words and didn't say anything. I cupped his cheek and caressed it with my thumb. My other hand slowly reached for his forehead to make his bangs parted. My figure was leaned towards untill my lips touched his forehead and I kissed there softly.

It won't that difficult....I'm sure It'll make everything right...

I murmmed against his hair cause I was hugging him. I felt his warm breath on my neck and his trembling hands were wrapping around me.

I will do anything...but don't leave me....

Never ever...