C. 27.

"Are you insane?!"

You flinched at the words that came from the man in front of you, body jerking away from him instantly as he glared down at your small form.

Yoongi sighed from beside you, eyes trained on the purple haired man.

"This is the best option we have at the moment." He reasoned.

Jin gawked at the assassin, eyes wide with numerous emotions.

"Finding those two will be difficult enough." He stated. "Getting them to make a cure will be impossible."

Taehyung hummed from the other side of the table, popping a small bite of food into his mouth before speaking.

"For once, I agree with my idiot brother." He deadpanned with a full mouth. "Minhyuk and Baekhyun are as good as gone. They've probably already left the city."

Jimin frowned at the blond's unmannerly behavior, hands shoving a napkin in his direction.

"We have four days." He started in. "Those two have no men and no money. The only thing they have going for them is their ability to blend into the crowds. Between the seven of us, we should have enough resources to find them before they make it out of the city."

"And what happens if we don't?" Jungkook asked, glancing to his brother's sleeping form on the couch. "What happens if they get away?"

You took a deep breath, glancing over the blue-haired man beside of you.

"One of you will have to kill me," You said. "And burn my body before the virus can become airborne."

Jungkook's eyes widened at your solution, head shaking instantly.

"No way." He said. "There's no way we are just going to kill you."

You huffed, crossing your arms.

"You'll have to. If you don't the virus will spread to others."

"She's right." Jimin gritted. "I know for a fact that once it's airborne, there's no way to stop it."

Namjoon raised a brow, suddenly becoming interested in the conversation that was playing out before him.

"Didn't you work on this?" Seokjin chimed. "Why don't you just create a cure."

"Don't be stupid." Taehyung spat. "Jimin was only involved in the design process. That doesn't mean he knows how to reverse the effects."

Seokjin frowned at his brother's words, eyes shifting over to your figure.

"I have to agree with Y/n." Hoseok stated softly. "I know that none of us want to see her dead, but we have to be able to put facts over feelings..."

"So you're saying you'd be okay with killing her?"Jin snapped.

The red-head sighed heavily, shaking his head.

"Of course not." He breathed. "I'm only saying that we have to be prepared if this thing goes south."

"Things have already gone south, Hoseok!" Jungkook yelled. "She is literally a walking sickness!"

Seokjin crossed his arms.

"I don't think you have any room to complain." He deadpanned. "You're the reason we're in the predicament in the first place."

Jungkook clenched his jaw, his eyes widening slightly.

"What did you say?" He growled lowly.

The purple-haired male didn't back down, his gaze only hardening on the younger man.