C. 30.

The piercing scream that echoed off the concrete walls of the small room was music to Taehyung's ears.

His green eyes scanned over the bloodied man before him, a mocking smile growing on his features as he tilted his head playfully.

"Let me make one thing clear here," Taehyung started smoothly, his hands adjusting the diamond cufflinks on his sleeve. "I don't like wasting my time, so I'm going to ask you the question again...this time, you will tell me the truth...or I'll allow my men to skin you alive."

The dark-haired man in the chair shivered in fear, the florescent light of the room causing his swollen eyes to water.

"I-I already told you." He stuttered out weakly. "They didn't tell me where they were going, only that they needed a car to-"

Another scream of pain escaped the man as one of Taehyung's men gripped one of his finger nails with a small pair of pliers, pulling until the small nail was disconnected from his hand.

Taehyung clicked his tongue in disappointment, shaking his head as he let out a sad sigh.

"See, you keep lying to me." He hummed. "I know that those two have been in business with you before. You're basically their little groupie. You know where they're hiding and you're going to tell me."

The dark-haired man smiled evilly, placing his bloodied teeth on display.

"I will never talk." He spat.

Taehyung smiled.

"You know," He purred. "You only have so many fingernails....Pretty soon we're gonna have to start taking off other things....like your fingers...or maybe even your tiny dick."

His eyes widened slightly.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow in amusement, adjusting his suit coat.

"Because I am a man of mercy, I'll give you one more chance."

The dark-haired stranger watched with horror as one of Taehyung's men handed him the pair of pliers. Taehyung toyed with it for a few moments before glancing back to him, a smile etched onto his face.

"Where are they?"

__________________________________________________________________________

"Be careful Louis."

You frowned deeply as the sound of Jungkook's stern voice filled your ears, your e/c eyes rolling in your skull as you glanced in his direction.

Louis currently clung onto your form like a koala, his legs wrapped around your waist while his arms were wrapped around your neck, loud giggles escaping his lips as you playfully tickled his sides.

"He's fine, Jungkook." You stated. "I won't drop him."

The sound of a chuckle caught your attention, causing your gaze to fall onto Jimin, who currently sat in the corner, thick rimmed glasses resting on the bridge of his nose as he looked up at you from his laptop.

"I don't think it's the kid he's worried about." He laughed.

You tilted your head in confusion, looking back at Jungkook.

The silver-haired man rubbed his neck nervously.

"I just don't want him to hurt you by accident." He mumbled quietly.

You shook your head, a quiet chuckle moving past your lips as you sent a playful poke to the five year old's tummy, causing him to laugh.

"I'll be fine." You said. "I'm not some fragile doll now...You don't have to worry."

The Seven{BTSxReader}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara