C. 31.

"So you're denying it?"

Taehyung's voice came out in a rough growl, anger dripping from his tone as he glared at the red-haired man before him, his fists clenched as he mentally prepared for the fight that was, in his mind, sure to come.

"I am."

The red-haired man was equally angry, eyes narrowed into a menacing look as he watched Taehyung take a step closer.

"I had no idea." Hoseok finished.

Taehyung scoffed loudly, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Do you expect us to believe that?"

"Believe what?"

All eyes shot to your figure as you slowly entered the room,Jungkook following behind you and closing the door to Louis' room softly behind you.

The two of you had just finished tucking in the reluctant child, telling him that you would see him in the morning and trying your best to get him to sleep.

He couldn't seem to get the words that his bubba had said out of his mind. He wouldn't leave your side all day, claiming that he was scared that you would get sick and be all alone....And he wasn't exactly wrong, but you weren't going to tell him that. The last thing you wanted was to scar this poor child for the rest of his life.

He wouldn't go to sleep unless both you and Jungkook stayed beside him and read to him...it was nice to see Jungkook behaving so domestically, even making weird faces as he read the stories to his younger sibling...

"Do you guys mind keeping it down?" Jungkook asked softly. "We just got Louis to sleep."

Taehyung let out a breath through his nose, kelly green eyes hardening on the man before him.

"I found them." He gritted.

Your eyes widened at his words, heart fluttering in your chest at the thought of finally being able to get the poison out of your system.

"Y-You mean-"

"Minhyuk and Baekhyun." Yoongi finished from beside Taehyung. "Taehyung and I managed to capture one of their many "friends"...after some persuasion...he told us where they were hiding."

"So why are we still standing here?" Jungkook asked, his voice slightly changing pitch. "Shouldn't we go find the sons of-"

"It's not that simple." Taehyung growled.

Jimin stepped forward, his hands adjusting his glasses as he tilted his head.

"Why not?"

You watched as Taehyung's eyes drifted back onto Hoseok's form.

"We have a mole in our midst."

Hoseok frown at those words, head shaking instantly.

"I've already told you," He growled. "I had no idea."

"What are you going on about, Tae?" Jin spat in frustration.

The blond-haired man took a step forwards, eyes set in a quiet determination.

"Minhyuk and Baekhyun have been hiding out at Wings." He blurted. "This whole time they've been directly under our noses."

You could feel your breath hitch as your mind processed the information, gaze slowly moving to the red-head that stood across the room, swallowing hard.

Hoseok's eyes met yours, eyebrows furrowed as he moved closer.

"I didn't know, Y/n." He breathed. "I had no idea they were there."