Part 24 - Our moments Pt 2

Start from the beginning

Was all the friendship thing is fake or was is actually having some sort of silent competition between him and Ming ?. He hates to admit but didn't even deny, sometimes he really doesn't like the younger one. 

There is a moment, he wanted to talk with Ming, asking him to stop coming between him and Beam. But, he knew it too, between three of them he is the one latecomer. Was he should be the one that shall understand all of these.

If he wanted Beam, so accepting Ming as plus one, it must?. So what about Phana and Kit then ? could it be even worse?. 

Where the heck or when is the fucking time he has started to feel irritated with all Ming's thing. Was it is from the beginning ?. Branding him as an attention seeker, then was those all is true? or It was only him ?.  

Like Park said to him in one time he shares his gut with them " Man, you just think too much... they just like a brother to me." Oh, does he even ?.

He doesn't like random Wednesday night and he hates Thursday night even more. Because random Wednesday night is when the night of Crazy Doctor's gangs and their boyfriends time.

No fixed time, but whenever mighty Phana make a plan, then they called it as night. Mean no ForthBeam time. So it was the night he is forced to see how those girls trying to flirting with Beam, even if it is so clear that he not like it.

He can see it directly, just like it is written on his forehead, " Girls stay away " But then, how the fucking hell those all girls failed to see the sign ?.

Nah, poor the man, he even started to doubt about his bisexuality, because of the amount of hate he has for those flirty girls. 

He once asked himself, asked, if they still to young but dream of love like an adult have. were they to looking forward to how an adult relationship should be like ?. Was this love because of young blood ?. Was living together even mean real relationship should be like ?. Was it really matters?. 

Most of the time, he angry of himself, too much of jealousy.

***

Was it is the jealousy that makes Forth asked Beam during their cuddles time on the couches, Netflix show on running? God knew well, the focus is not on the television. The sudden exploded.

Forth have long gone, the full thought has to beg him to just fucking asking whatever was in his mind, so he is " Have you cuddle with Ming, just like you did with me? " Forth asked Beam. 

Beam raised his eyebrow, his brows then furrow, he shook his head " Nope "Beam said playfully as always does. He is sassy.

" So you two never cuddles? " Forth insisted

Beam hummed, not thinking any weird about the question " We do cuddles... sometimes. " 

His hand on Beam's waist, drop slowly " Ah... you two did then. Every fucking Thursday night huh? " His voice came out rather sound plat. Forth smug.

Beam turned the television volume down with the remote control, he thought the conversation tonight is due to happen.

Turned his face toward the taller one, Beam nod genuinely curious of how the conversation would go, he answered honestly  " Yeah,  we spend Thursday together sometime.  Yes, we do cuddle... some kind of comfort cuddle. We didn't cuddle as we do... just platonic way, well, while two of us kissing from time to time...and I like cuddles with you more than him, got it? "  Beam winked at Forth.

Forth turn to raise his eyebrows, bit his lips. Forth's hand no longer wrapped him, while Beam snuggled closer, looking for a warm body that feels so far yet close. Forth sigh deeply, " So then... perhaps the next time you two will kissing each other too...and... " Not a question that he throws, rather come out like a bold assumption.