Author's note

That's the end of little rich boy. I would like to thank everyone that read this story, and every vote and comment it revived. I hope you all enjoyed the story and the characters. Honestly I got myself attached to Dustin and Hadley. I can't quite remember where the idea of little rich boy bloomed, but I know that the characters of Hadley and Dustin have been characters I've been playing with in my mind and notebooks for a while, I'm glad I could finally use the two and have their personalities come together the way I imagined. This story took a while to get out, though I'm so happy that the ideas and story I've created is out there. It's a bit cliche, but we all need a little cliche in our crazy lives.

I don't have much else to say, unfortunately I'm not the bet at final words. If I could I would write chapter after chapter of Dustin and Hadley for as long as I can. Honestly I'm thinking of doing a second book, maybe even turning it into a trilogy. I jut have to pull together some ideas that I callus use. It's no guarantee though.

I have other stories you can find on my account if you're interested. They will be listed in the part titled "other works " or you can click on my picture that will take you to my profile and you can browse from there.

Once again thank you all so much. I appreciate more then words could ever express.

All my love
~A~