Here We Go Again

Two months later
---------

Shu and Valt were at the park with Aiger and Fubuki while Nero was at school. The four of them were doing some blading since Shu and Valt had been so busy with life and not able to do anything Beyblade related. As for Aiger and Fubuki, the two of them had gotten a lot stronger since the last time Shu or Valt watched them battle. So far, it was Aiger beating Fubuki.

"Agh! Goddammit, Aiger!"

"Ahaha, I think it's cute when you get all pissy like this."

Aiger teased Fubuki. The two of them were still dating and they loved each other more than anything.

"Alright, Valty, ready?"

Shu asked as he got into launching position.

"Yeah, I guess."

All four of the boys started counting down and launched their beys routinely. Fubuki saw that Valt's launch was a weak one, and looking at the blunette, he saw that he looked weak himself. Shu had told Fubuki and Aiger about Valt's fear of vomiting, so they were a bit worried when they saw how sick he looked. Shu looked up from the stadium and saw Valt slowly kneeling down as he kept his hand over his stomach.

"Valt?"

Shu rushed to the blunette's side.

"Honey, what's wrong?"

"I feel sick to my stomach."

Valt replied as he started to anxiously rubbing his legs and breathing harder.

"Uhmm, Shu... I'm-..."

"I know, baby. You're okay. Think about something else, okay?"

"Shu, I think I'm pregnant."

Valt blurted out as tears of anxiety streamed down his face. Shu looked down at his boyfriend's stomach and kissed him on the cheek. Shu would be happy if Valt and him had a baby again. Aiger and Fubuki smiled at each other.

"Valt, if you are I'll be very excited. Nero has spoken to me about wanting a little sister or brother."

Shu told his panicking boy, but Valt was more focused on trying not to throw up right now.

"Yeah, great, I'm still having a panic attack!"

"Here."

Fubuki said, grabbing his bottle of water he had brought with him, giving it to Shu.

"Here, Valt. Tilt your head back."

Valt slowly did as told and opened his mouth, letting Shu pour some water down his throat. After that, he was still in tears and felt that he was very close to vomiting.

"Valt, I think you'd feel better if you just get it out."

Aiger suggested.

"I'm gonna go find a bucket or something. Hang on."

Fubuki said, running off. Valt was about ready to give in and just let it happen, especially if he was pregnant. Fubuki came back with a plastic bucket that someone had left and set it in front of Valt.

"Fubuki, let's leave them alone."

Aiger said as he grabbed the blonde's hand. The two younger bladers walked around the park while the older bladers dealt with their problem.

-

Shu and Valt got back home and Valt immediately went to take a pregnancy test. He was still feeling a bit sick, but not as bad now since he decided to just let it happen. Shu came in the bathroom and waited for the results with his blunette.

"How does your stomach feel?"

Shu asked.

"Better."

"I'm glad."

The two barely spoke. Valt looked at the results of the test, seeing that it said 'Pregnant' on it.

"Well?"

Valt handed the test to Shu and saw that he was pregnant.

"Yes! That's awesome, Valty!!"

Shu said excitedly. He saw Valt not smiling at all. In fact, it looked like he was about to cry. The blunette left the bathroom and went into his and Shu's room and began sobbing. Shu followed and saw the boy was curled in and hugging his stomach. Shu walked over and laid down with him as he wrapped his arm around his waist.

"Valt, do you not want to have another baby?"

Shu asked as Valt rolled on to his back and wiped his tears away.

"It's not that, I do. But, I was in a lot of pain when I was pregnant with Nero. Then, after he was born I didn't want anything to do with him. I don't wanna do that again, Shu."

Valt explained to Shu. The pregnant boy started to sob again into Shu's chest as he held the smaller boy tight.

"Baby, I know that was hard on you. I know you don't wanna go through all that again, but wasn't it worth it?"

"Of course it was! But I was such a shitty father when he was born!"

Valt cried harder.

"Stop, you couldn't help having postpartum."

"I don't fuck--"

The boys' conversation was interrupted by a knock on the door of their apartment. The two looked at each other and went to go see who it was since they weren't expecting anyone and Nero didn't get home from school for another two hours. Shu opened the door and saw it was...

"Dad?"

Valt spoke.

"How the hell do you know where we live?"

"Don't worry about it."

Valt's father said sternly, looking at Valt dead in the eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"I realized something. I realized that you are the reason why my life is hell."

The man said as he backed his son up against a wall. Shu was bothered by Valt's father. He dared this man to touch his boyfriend.

"Dad..."

"It's your fault your mother left us, your fault that we fought, YOUR fault that Nika died!"

"I-...."

"Get away from my boyfriend..."

Shu said as he bared his teeth.

"I DON'T KNOW YOU, STAY OUT OF THIS!"

"DON'T FUCKING YELL AT HIM- ACK!!"

Valt's father cut his son off, grabbing him by the throat and throwing him to the side.

"VALT?!"

Shu screamed as he ran over to check on him, but before he could get to him, Valt's father pushed Shu down and slapped Valt across the face.

"Augh!!"

Valt yelped. Shu saw that his dad was about to hit him again and decided to shout.

"STOP IT, HE'S PREGNANT!!!"

Valt's dad stopped and thought for a moment. Realizing what he had just done, tears ran down his face.

"No... Son, I-.."

"Don't fucking touch me.."

Valt said to his dad as he stood up. Shu rushed over to his love and pulled him into a hug.

"Son, I-"

"Get out."

----------------
Ooooooooo