Time Alone

Maybe smut? I actually don't know. I've actually realized that I'm graysexual(look it up) and not ace anymore, so might be more than I usually put...

Nero had gone to hang out with some of his friends at their house, so today the two blader champs had the place to themselves. They hadn't had alone time for awhile and they've missed each other a bunch, so they wanted to take advantage of today. The two laid in their bed, Valt still asleep and Shu awake. Shu scanned over Valt's face features as he slept, wanting to kiss every inch of the blunette. He pulled himself closer to him and planted a kiss on his lips and ran his fingers through his boy's blue hair, waking him up. Valt let out a tired moan as he tried to open his eyes to see the love of his life.

"Morning, baby boy."

Shu greeted as he leaned down and put his forehead to Valt's. He gave a weak smile from still not being awake. The blunette kissed the white haired boy's lips as he sat up and stretched.

"Valty, since Nero is out with his friends we have the apartment to ourselves."

"Ooh, I like where this is going. Stay in bed, cuddle?"

"Hehe, maybe even more than that."

Shu said to the blunette. Valt agreed as he got out of bed to go use the bathroom and come back.

-

The boys had been awake for an hour now and the two were cuddling as they watched a little TV. The silence was broken once Valt's stomach started rumbling, making Shu giggle as always.

"What're you laughing for? That's your cue to go cook something for me."

Valt said to Shu with a cute smirk on his face.

"Shit, that's right. I'll be back, hun."

Shu told him as he left the room and went into the kitchen to make him and Valt some food. Shu called the blunette into the kitchen to eat once it was done and went back to lay down once they finished eating.

"That was good, Shu."

"Glad you liked it, dear."

Shu said as he slowly leaned in, his lips apart only slightly. Valt turned his head to the side and parted his lips as well, both of their lips landing on each other's. The two of them slid their tongues into the other's mouth, now having a make out session. They both started to moan as moments went on.

-

Before they knew it, both of them were stripped down completely naked and already having sex. Shu sat up right, back against the head board with Valt sitting on his member, the blunette's back laying against his body.

"Uhnn... Shu.."

Valt moaned, being penetrated by the albino's member. Shu gripped tightly to Valt's small waist to help him bounce as he thrusted in and out, making Valt moan more and more. Shu smirked as he took the blunette's member in his hand and began pumping him quickly, while leaving love bites on his neck and shoulder. Shu knew he was about to cum when he felt his stomach knot up.

"Uhnn.. Valty, I'm gonna cum, baby.."

Shu said before releasing inside of the blunette.

"Uhhh! Shu..!"

Valt moaned out, wanting more from Shu. The blunette panted as Shu pulled out. Valt still wasn't done being aroused.

"Shu, please... I- I'm not done, babe.."

Valt pleaded.

"Wow, needy today, huh? How cute, my love."

Shu pinned Valt down to the mattress, smirking as he hovered over his smaller lover. He took his legs and threw them over his shoulders, immediately finding Valt's entrance and penetrating the smaller boy.

"Awh!! Fu-uck..."

Valt let out. Once Shu was inside, Valt instantly got the same knot in his stomach and came all over his stomach and Shu's as well. Both of them were finally satisfied and tired.

-

The two of them took their showers and cleaned up as they waited for their son to return home. Once Nero was home, the two dads could finally relax and stop worrying about their boy being out and something happening to him.

---------------
Sorry this one is a lot shorter. Next one will be longer. Shit is about to get interesting.