Beautiful Boy

SMUT WARNING⚠

TRIGGER WARNING⚠

Few weeks later
-

Shu and Valt had been training at the park all day for Valt's upcoming battle with Lui Shirosagi. He used to be titled as the Best Blader in the World, until Valt took that title after he beat Shu awhile back. Valt was nervous and anxious about battling against Lui, who him and Shu hadn't even seen in months. The blunette would just scare himself even more when he thought about how much stronger and better Lui had probably gotten. All he was doing was torturing himself.

"One more time!"

"Valty, you said that six battles ago. We've been here all day, and as much as I love battling you, I'm tired."

Valt had been beating Shu at almost all the battles they had that day. The albino blader did manage to get his partner a few good times and he was impressed, but he told himself that he needed more training.

"Shu, please? I swear, last one."

Valt begged, giving his boyfriend the sad eyes that he knew he never resisted.

"...Aww, fine! Last one, babe."

The two had their last practice battle and as promised, made it the last one for the day. Valt had won with a burst finish.

-

The boys got home and both of them were wore out and sweaty. Both of them needed a shower. Shu went to check on Blade, but the pup was already coming over to the boys as he stretched his short legs and yawned.

"Hey, Blade! Did daddy and I wake you?"

Shu spoke to the pup in a slight high pitched voice as he kneeled down on the floor for Blade. Valt made his way over to the two and kneeled down as well, wanting to see his pup.

"Bladeyyyy!!!"

Valt said excitedly, causing Shu to cover his ears.

"Auugh, there goes my hearing."

Shu joked. Valt gave the white haired boy a hug around his neck and a loving kiss on the cheek.

"I'm sorry, my love. I love you!"

"I love you too, my baby. Let's go take a shower."

Shu suggested. Valt gave a nod and stood up as he headed to the bedroom to grab some pajamas to take into the bathroom and Shu was right behind him. Shu turned on the shower as Valt began to strip his clothes off. While Shu was still distracted, Valt stared at himself in the mirror and skimmed over all the scars that Obake had left on him. Turning around, Shu saw the smaller boy looking at the healing cuts, feeling bad for him. He walked up to him and drapped both of his arms around the blunette's shoulders from behind, and gently kissed his neck.

"My beautiful Valt."

Shu said seductively.

"You must be thinking of a different Valt, because I'm not beautiful..."

"Valt Aoi!"

Shu exclaimed, back handing Valt's shoulder playfully.

"You are too! You're so cute and handsome, babe. You-"

"Having these scars don't make me attractive!... Makes me pathetic..."

Shu frowned at Valt's words as he took his clothes off as well. Shu grabbed Valt by his shoulders and turned him around to face him instead of the mirror, gently petting the blunette's cheek, letting him nuzzle his face into his hand.

"Valt, you're not pathetic, you hear me? Your scars don't define your beauty, or handsomeness or personality. You're a beautiful boy, inside and out. You're my beautiful boy. In fact, I'm gonna make you feel beautiful. Right now."

Shu took Valt's hand and gently pulled him into the shower with him as he reached up to take down the shower head. After the white haired boy made sure the water was warm enough, he began spraying Valt, wetting his blue hair and his own white hair. After, Shu put some shampoo in his hand and began scrubbing the soap into Valt's head gently.

"Ahh...."

Valt let out in satisfaction. He loved the feeling of Shu playing with his hair, the same way Shu loved when Valt played with his.

-

After the two bladers shampooed each other's hair, She planted a soft kiss onto the smaller boy's lips. The two moved their mouths against each other's as Shu let his tongue slip into Valt's mouth, Valt letting his slip into Shu's as well. Both boys were already hardened, making it easy for Shu to take their members and hold them together in his hand as he pumped them both at the same time as they continued to make out. Valt let out a small moan as he began to pre-cum, making Shu give a little sly smirk. Shu released his and Valt's members and pins his blunette to the shower wall. The taller boy's hands made their way to the smaller boy's ass as they began to kiss again. Once his hands were there, Shu took each ass cheek, separating them while lifting the small boy against the wall. Valt wrapped his legs around his partner's waist, and his arms around his neck. Valt was letting out very small moans every ten seconds or so, but as Shu aligned his member with the blunette's entrance, he began to moan a little louder. Once Shu was inside of the smaller blader, Valt got louder than he meant to.

"Aawwh!!... Sh- Shu!... U- uuhh...!"

Valt let his head fall back and hit the shower wall as Shu thrusted in and out of the boy, making Valt bounce up and down on him repeatedly. It wasn't long before Shu was beginning to moan with the blunette.

"Uhhnnn... Oh, Valty... You-- you're so tight, baby... Uhh!.."

Shu let out. The albino began to plant kisses and love bites on the blunette's neck and shoulder. Shu panted in between each kiss and noticed that Valt was was panting pretty hard too. Shu smirked at Valt, making the small boy develop a bright red tint across his entire face. Shu and Valt started feeling the knot in their stomachs that they always got when they fucked.

"Shu... I'm- I'm gonna cu--m.."

"Hold it just a little longer, love."

Shu told Valt. He didn't know how much longer he could hold it in. It was beginning to hurt the blunette, but he did the best he could to wait for Shu like he was told.

"Shu, please... It's-- starting to hurt..!"

"Go ahead, beautiful boy."

Valt released his climax as soon as Shu gave him permission, instantly feeling relieved. He felt Shu release his climax inside of him and let out another satisfied moan. The taller blader went ahead and gently pulled himself out of his partner and set him down. The blunette's legs were shaky and numb, making it hard for him to stand long or walk.

"Valt... You're so damn beautiful and I love you so much."

Valt blushed at Shu's sweet words gave another kiss on his lips.

------------------
This wasn't supposed to be THIS smutty but yknow ;)