Chapter 14

Compton's Promiscuous: The Final Chapter

~2 Years Later~

Sweet Cheeks up and left one day to Oakland a little over a year ago. I haven't even as much as talked to her since the move and that killed me. Her and King were the two most important people left in my life and now they were both gone without me being able to contact them.

So what did I do to try to make myself feel better? I got a boob job and I swear I now have a portable food tray whenever I want to eat in a place where I can't set a plate or bowl down. I look forward to pregnancy only because of the automatic table I'd have with the baby bump.

Jebrae, Brandon, and Tae still live down the old block but I've since moved to my dream house. It's right on the beach in my own little private area. So I just walk around the house naked without a care in the world, well I have towels all over my furniture 'cause I don't my bare ass on all my furniture aside from my bed.

I was lounging on my lounge chair outside in the sunset on the second story balcony. Watching the waves roll in and the ocean spray sticking to my skin, this was heaven.

"You ain't got no shame doin' this?"

"Not in the least bit. Have a seat next to me. I do this every day before the sun goes completely down." He walked over and took a seat next to me. "How you doin', Tae?"

"Was wondering why the streets were so calm. You've been so mellow lately."

"Yeah, just slowing down I guess." I fucking hate you, thirties. I haven't been motivated to do anything, just stay inside and wish for something to amuse me. A drive by or break in is what I want but that won't happen out here.

"You're 32. Stop acting like you're in your 60's. You've got plenty to do, we could go out to a club or a bar?" I shook my head. "Wanna relive your 30th birthday?" He chuckled.

"Y'all destroyed my walls after that. They've since healed and I'd like them to remain healed." I said with a laugh. "But that was the best, regardless." Mhmmm yes it was... Especially since all three were so well hung and new how to go deep.

"Glad we made your birthday fun. C'mon, let's go do somethin." He reached over and grabbed my arm, pulling me onto his lounge chair.

"No. I wanna lay here." I snuggled up with him and caught the smile on his face. "I see you smilin', nigga."

"I wasn't trying to hide it. After we lay here, you're goin' out into town for a couple hours. You needa have fun with other people." People irritate me.

"I want my Sweets." I said with a deep exhale. "I miss her so much, she was my sister."

"Damn girl, yeah I miss her too. Y'all were hilarious together." She was my lover. My lover left me and I'm heart broken. "You'll see her again soon."

"I'll make sure of it." I rested my head against his chest and he rubbed my bare back, along my sides, and up to my shoulder. "Where are the other two?"

"At the house playin' on the Xbox." He said.

"You have a boner." I said looking right at. My oh my... Tae can't you control your shit?

"Visually aroused. You're naked and laying on me, what do you expect to happen?" I wasn't even listening to him, I was just inching down his shorts and worked his draws down too. "Really."

"I like to look. Shut up and stop judging." I snapped as I poked his too. "God damn, it's so hard already."

"Do somthin' with it." He said in a joking tone. I felt overwhelmed so I pulled his draws back up and went back to wave watching.