Chapter 8

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 8

These past few weeks have been alright since Sweet Cheeks was my new cell mate. She was a lot like me in the sense of "leave me the fuck alone unless I summon your pressence or die", that was our shared attitude towards other girls here.

"Aye Sweets." I said when I sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes nearly raw.

"Morning Tillz." I will never get over her velvety sweet voice. I love waking up to that than the damn warden. Not to mention, last night in the showers was just oh so good. She lives up to her name Sweet Cheeks, based on what I got to taste.

"What time is it do you think?" She set her brush down on her bed and got up, walking to the door, I'm assuming to try to look at the clock that hung in the hallway.

"It looks like the clock says five till four. Why?"

"Just wondering. I wanna leave, I actually feel like being out in the yard for a change." I plopped back down on my bed and looked up at the ceiling. There was a little spot that had holes and I'd spent many times just counting them. Thirty two spots every time I counted, yet I still found myself re-counting it. It's been too long since I've counted paper.

"It's supposed to be hot outside today." She said climbing up onto my bed. She pulled back my blankets and climbed right on top of me, hovering is the word I'm looking for and I was really loving this much more than I should be.

"Really? 'Cause it's already hella hot in here." I said wrapping my arms around her neck, pulling her down closer to me so her face was only centimeters away from mine.

"You're mind's already in the gutter this early in the morning?" She asked raising a neat thin black brow. She unwrapped my arms and pulled away from me.

"With after last night, my mind is forever more trapped in the gutters at the sight of you." That was all too true... The things I wanted to do to her right this second were endless.

"Well I just wanted to wake up, clean yourself up so we can go out to the yard early." She said climbing back off my bed. Nooo, don't go Sweets :(

***

She was laying on her bed filing her nails and I just finished getting myself all cleaned up. I had that crisp mint on my tongue, so a Lady G felt fresher than a mint leaf.

I crawled onto her bed and pinned her down. She started to laugh and I laughed too 'cause laughing is like a contageous disease in our cell.

"Do you enjoy being between my legs?"

"That ain't even a question." I replied before catching her lips. I had a butterfly nervous feeling at first but when I felt her tongue in my mouth, that feeling was gone... Much like how I was about to be.

I pulled at her wife beater, rolling it up till I couldn't roll it up any further, feeling up her soft skin along her stomach and then resting right on her underwear line.

Eventually we ended up stripping each other out of our jumpers and underwear, laying entangled under the blankets leaving hickies anywhere we could on each other. It was still dark but I didn't need to see to know what I was touching, I just ran my hands down the length of her body, following her curves till I ended up right between her legs.

Feeling her tense up when I slid two finger in her and muffling the gasp by our kiss was all the more exciting to me. Her breathing was now in quick small bursts when I slid my finger back out and in her. The fact she was tight made it a little hard but the slight struggle amused me.

It got to where I was just dying for a taste. Breaking our kiss and moving down to seperate her legs, I kissed down her inner thigh, noticing an excited smile on her face as she reached forward to grab a handful of my hair. Dragging my tongue around her bare plush cooch had goosebumps take over her skin in an instant just before I kissed her other lips and letting my tongue get the desperate taste it needed