Chapter 13

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 13

~9 Years Later~

Today was the day.

My 30th Birthday. Lord just fuck me over with 8 cacti and kill me now.

I've dreaded the day I entered my thirties for one good reason; I ain't young no more. My twenties were the best. Though it was mainly composed of the same shit, clubbing, dealing, fucking, sorting, and jail, I never wanted to leave my twenties. Now I feel old, not married, no boyfriend, no family, just lonely old Tilly Beans by herself in her house that is practically a holiday inn for officers.

I still haven't heard from King since the hospital. I missed him a lot and I've thought about going to Vegas to find him but never did. I was spending my birthday alone because Sweets was M.I.A.

Laying on my couch, I drank from my bottle of whatever the fuck I grabbed from my liquor cabinet and just downed this shit. I was watching the Price Is Right and I know I had these prices right, they were just bullshitting me by changing up the prices so I'd be wrong. Liars.

"Bruh! That toaster was so 27.95 without the tax!" I yelled at the TV as I sat up and set the bottle down. "Nah! Y'all are fucking wrong! Who pays fiddy bucks for a two slot toaster!?" In a fit of rage, I grabbed my gun and shot at the TV. "How much is it gon' cost to fix my TV huh? Yeah what price you gon' pay for that." I rolled my eyes and set my gun down on the end table.

I got up off the couch and walked down to my room. I was just in a pair of boy shorts and bra, so I grabbed a black giant sweatshirt and threw it on. Letting my copper brown hair curl down around my face and slipping on whatever pair of J's I touched. I needed to fix my TV but I'm dumb when it comes to technology so who do I go to?

"Hi Jebrae." I said when he opened the door and smiled down at me.

"Tillz what'chu doin' here on the V day?"

"It's also the day I was born in a field of tall grass, but I need your help." He just laughed and I mugged him so hard.

"Happy birthday, but what do you need help with?" I could see Brandon and Tae walking up behind Jebrae.

"Thanks, my TV broke, think you could fix it?" I asked fluttering my eyelashes. I bet if I came here naked he'd say yes.

...That could always be arranged.

"Your TV? We've been comin' to that house for nine years fixing all the shit that breaks." Tae said laughing. Not my fault I like to see niggas in my house.

"Please?" I begged.

"Fine, we'll see you over at your house in a few." Jebrae said shaking his head.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I yelled before turning around and walking back down the street to my house. I guess I won't be alone on my birthday after all, that makes me happy.

***

Sitting on my couch, I had all three guys in my house. Good thing my shower spontaneously broke too.

"The hell happened to your TV?" Jebrae asked as he shifted a confused glance from Brandon to me.

"I shot it out of a fit of rage. Can you fix it or do I need to get a new TV?" I asked. I could hear Tae in the back working in the bathroom and chuckle a little to myself. I'm such a destructive human being.

"You gon' need a whole new TV, Tillz. There's a bullet hole in the screen, how'd you think I'd be able to fix that?" Jebrae asked with a laugh.

"I wasn't expecting no bullet hole." Brandon said walking over to sit next to me on the couch. I scooted a little closer to him and casually rested my hand on his leg. He didn't catch onto that and I was glad he didn't.