Chapter 7

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 7

"Tillz, get out to the yard. Now." The warden demanded outside my cell door.

"Bitch, when I'm ready." I pulled my blanket up over my shoulder and hid my head under my pillow.

"Now-"

"Go suck some dick if you can find any." I said loud and clear for her ass to hear. This is Tilly Beans' space, she can fuck off on more than five levels if she'd like. I granted her the permission.

"Get out or it's solitary confinement." God dammit. I wish that wasn't even a thing. This is bullshit, I just wanted to lay down. I'm fucking depressed, y'all ain't let me say bye to at least King before I was dragged here and now I feel ready to committ a murder. Starting with your ass.

I got out of bed and walked out of my cell. Handcuffs were to be worn at all times when you weren't in your cell or yard if you have a red dot next to your name on the main board. I have a red dot next to my name and that was hella dumb. As if I'm going to lash out at a correctional center... These people stay poppin' some shit that they won't share.

I was out in the yard, my cuffs off and now I was laying down on one of the tables. It was a kind of cold day but the sun was out, which had me all kind of fucked over 'cause how can it be cold but the sun out? Stupid ass weather, but I was laying in the spot where the sun was shinning, so I felt warm.

I had no friends in here because fuck friends and I didn't want to deal with drama. All these girls in here are pathetic. One's in here for stealing something from Versace and I was just done. None of them are hard asses like they say they are. I don't go around boasting I'm any kind of a hard ass, I just lay around and do my thing.

"Tillz, come play basketball." Someone said standing over me. She blocking my sun.

"No." I kept my eyes closed and shifted a little bit so I was more comfortable. I would kill a bitch with the ball if they pulled any cheating shit, which they do, so it's best I don't play.

"We need one more player and you're not doing shit-"

"Go. Away. I'm laying down." I growled at her. This is Tilly Beans Time.

"Oh my God, just come and join. All you do is lay around and not do shit-" I just sat up and swung at her jaw. That crack let me know I hit just where I needed to. I heard her cry out and I hopped off the table with my hands already behind my back, just waiting.

"Take me away!" I yelled out and then all hands were on me as well as the cuffs. I was dragged out of the yard and basically thrown into my cell.

This wasn't any kind of punishment, I wanted to be in my cell anyways so they're fucking stupid.

***

It was time for the showers and I was happy as fuck. I needed a damn shower and I'll be damned if I don't get all the hot water.

There was still a few minutes till we could go to the showers but I snuck out of the mess hall and ran to the showers. I stopped by my cell first, grabbed my towels and toiletries then darted for the shower, already stripping as I ran.

I got to the first shower and turned the bitch all the way to left for the hot water. It felt so fucking good, oh my God, I could have an orgasm right now because this hot water was life and no one else was going to have this water.

After scrubbing my body down then lathering my hair with shampoo and rinsing it out, feeling the cool suds from my hair drain down my body was a feeling I also loved because then the hot water rushed over me again- I feel the need to fuck right now.

I wish King was here, he'd know just what to do and how to do me in this shower. Thinking about him wasn't helping the situation but I wanted him and all those lovely inches he has.

Where was he? What happened to him? Were the two questions that stayed stuck on my mind all day and all night. I even had dreams about him in times where I really needed him by my side. Having a cell to myself was nice but it left me lonely and wanting King's company.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard the girls come walking in. I cut off my shower and grabbed my towel then headed out before everyone started bitching about the hot water being gone.

I passed by the front desk and saw the new girls who were now going to be here. That sucks for them, they're at a place that sucks so much ass. I just shook my head and went back to my cell before I was caught without my cuffs or a warden to escort me.

***

A few days had passed and I was back in my bed just reading a magazine that a warden left outside in the yard. We got a freaky warden 'cause this was a porn magazine but it was better than just laying here to think to myself all day long.

"Tillz, get up." The other warden said unlocking my cell. I closed the magazine putting it under my pillow and sat up looking at her confused.

"Today's a day where we can lay back, y'all even said that yourselves at 7:04 p.m. last night just before sunset." I spat at her. I hated this warden the most. She always woke me up before the roosters near by even got up.

"I know what was said. You have a new cell mate." Bitch what.

I looked behind her and saw a female who looked like this innocent little thing. She reminded me of a living doll, her makeup all done, hair curled and she was fucking gorgeous. There was something about her that was just... Ooh had me feeling a certain way.

The warden took off her cuffs and she dropped her stuff on the bunk below mine.

"So you're Tillz?" Dear lord! Her voice was just so pure and sweet, why the hell she in this place?

"Yeah. What's yours?"

"Sweet Cheeks or Sweets." She smiled up at me. "So why are you here?" Putting her stuff under her bunk, she climbed onto her bed.

"Drive by incident, why are you here?"

"I was driving and hit a nigga for being a dumbass by standing in the middle of the road. I told him to move or I'd make him. He chose otherwise." She said.

"Really?"

"Yup. I needed to get home. If my damn boss hadn't have called me in to get his money from a deal gone wrong, I wouldn't be here right now." She spat in a harsh tone that really turned me on.

"Get his money? Wait, you sell?"

"Mhm. Hits and selling are what I do for my little gang that I'm in. I'm assuming you do too since you said drive by." I think we're going to get along just fine.

"Yeah, I was goin' to get money too but a group of niggas who were fuckin' around with our shit was on the sidewalk and I couldn't resist that chance to murk 'em." I don't regret that decision to shoot at them. I would do it all over again just next time make sure there wasn't a break in goin' on at the same time.

"Weed?" I nodded. "Any other merch?"

"There's always more merch but I only touch weed and that's it. Where are you from?"

"Born in Oakland then moved down here when I was thirteen. You from around here?"

"Not this particular area but I'm from the slums of Compton." She's an Oakland Bae... Oh my, that explains everything. "When do you get out?"

"Two months tops. You?" I looked over the edge and saw she unzipped her black jumper, so her arms were free. She had a wife beater on underneath and I laughed to myself a little bit.

"I don't even know. I wasn't paying attention when they announced my sentence. So whenever the hell I get out is when I get out."

The remaining hours of the day, we spent just talking and hanging out. She was an interesting female who was different from everyone else in this building. She actually was a hard ass and that's who I can hang with.

Not to mention I got a certain feeling towards her that keeps me drawn to her.