Chapter 2

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 2

~6 Years Later~

~Mariah P.O.V.~

Being 6 was really fun. I liked going to school to play with the other kids, especially King.

King was my boyfriend and I really liked him. He was all mine and no one else could have him.

Since it was summer, I couldn't see him but today I was going to the park and hopefully King would be there too.

"Mariah!" Calvin called. I hopped off my bed and ran down the hall into the kitchen. "Where are your clothes?" He asked with a laugh.

"I didn't want them anymore."

"So running around the house naked is better?" I nodded. "I can't wait till Mommy see's you. What do you want for lunch?"

"Chicken nuggets and juice." I said, climbing up into my chair. This was my chair because I wrote "M" on it. So now it's mine and no one else can sit here.

"Want some grapes too?" I nodded. "Ketchup?" I nodded again.

"Calvin, I want my hair to be red." I said pulling a curl around to my face. Mommy said I had 2C curly hair and it went all the way down to my lower back. It was a lot of hair but I liked when Mommy would braid it.

"That's not happening."

"Yes."

"No it's not." Oh yeah? I hopped out of my chair and ran down to my room, pulling out my finger paints from under my bed. I took it to the bathroom and put the red paint on the sink. I hopped onto the toilet and climbed to the sink, so I was sitting in front of the mirror. I opened the paint and stuck my hand in it and putting it on my head.

I continued to do this till I had no more. I smiled when I saw the red. A lot of it got on my body but that's okay. I put a hand print on my right butt cheek and giggled when I saw it in the mirror.

I climbed down and walked back into the kitchen, crawling back onto my chair.

"Mariah!" Calvin said looking at me. "What did you do?!" He set my plate down and walked up to me. "Is.. Is that paint?"

"No. It's red hair." I smiled. "Look at my butt. I got a tattoo." I stood up and turned my butt to him.

"Oh my God. Mariah, you need to take a shower now or you're not getting your chicken nuggets. I'm calling Mommy at work and telling her." No!

"You can't! Calvin! No! She's gonna be mean!" I yelled, about ready to cry. He grabbed the phone and I panicked.

I grabbed an apple from the fruit bowl and threw it at his eye. I didn't mean to hit his eye!

"Mariah!" He yelled. I jumped off the chair and ran out the front door. I got down the drive way and ran in the middle of the street. When I got half way, I turned around and saw a car coming really fast. I went to run the rest of the way but the car actually hit me, sending me up onto the window and flung off to the side of the road.

My head hit the road first and everything went completely black. I was alone and scared.

~Months Later~

"Mariah, do you not understand how lucky you are?" Mommy said as she carried me out of the hospital.

"Very."

"I thought you were going to be hurt much more than you were." Doctor G said I should be dead but it's a miricle I walk out with just a few broken bones and a concussion. Whatever a concussion was.