Chapter 6

Compton's Promiscuous: Chapter 6

~2 Years later~

This bitch can drive now.

Well if King would actually let me drive his damn car but he's always an ass about how I'm not tall enough to see past the wheel, which is bullshit because I can almost see and I've only hit one pedestrian... They saw me driving they should have known to go inside.

"Please King." I asked pinning him down on the hood of his car with my gun pressed to his temple. "I just want to drive your whip up the block."

"You wouldn't pull-" I cocked the gun. "Keys are in my pocket." I happily reached my hand down into his pocket and jumped when my hand bumped into his certain extremity.

"You should let me ride-"

"Get in the car Tilly Beans." He laughed. "Save it for the anniversary." He turned around and bent down to give me a kiss.

"That's like days away." I protested, putting my gun away and climbing into the drivers seat. I could actually see the road! The hell his ass was smokin' tellin' me I couldn' see.

"We literally just fucked not even an hour ago-"

"So. We can be like rabbits, just without the babies to follow." I shrugged, starting the car. This was gonna be so fun!

"At that rate there will be a baby and we both know you're ass can't handle a baby. Starting with the fact of the fake baby." I turned around in my seat to see the damn doll laying on the backseat.

"This is by far the dumbest assignment. There's a reason why the doll stays at your house." I pulled the car out of his driveway and was actually excited to go to the trap today. I specifically wore a pair of King's shorts just because of the deep pockets.

"You tried dissecting it the day we got it. I don't trust it with you alone." It was an ugly baby to begin with and I wanted to get to know my baby more by looking at it's insides.

"Whatever." I said under my tongue. We didn't even name the doll because we couldn't agree on the gender so now it gets no gender and no name.

Walking into the trap I had to bring the doll inside. I held the bitch by it's ankle and then it started to cry.

"Oh my fucking God, shut up!" I yelled bashing it against the wall. "All you do is cry like a bitch! You're my child, you're never supposed to cry like a bitch!" Everyone else in the trap was laughing and then King stole the doll from my grip.

"Tilly Beans, you can't abuse the doll because it's crying." King said as he threw it under a table.

"Are you kidding me right now? King look what you did!" I yelled at him. Oh my fucking God, he strikes a nerve every damn day.

"I'm King, it's okay." He said giving me a kiss. "You can't stay mad at me and I seem to have to keep reminding you."

"Remind me with your dick and we'll call it a deal." I could feel his dick up against my core and I swear I was about to lose it. I just wanted to stuff my hand under his boxers and play with what's mine.

"Later, we got plenty of time for that, freaky baby." He chuckled, removing himself from in front of me. Nooo, come back, your dick felt so lovely where it was.

"So I hear y'all got a baby huh?" Boss asked with a laugh when we walked back to his office.

"Mhm. It's a bitch, it's always crying so it ain't my child." I said eyeing King. "Who's the hoe."

"Oh God, Tilly Beans it ain't even real-"

"Aye. Who asked the damn question? Oh I did. Why you avoiding and acting suspicious? How many hoes that baby got for a Mama? Is you on crack? You look a little jumpy there."