Brothers

A few hours after the presentation to the son of the king named Simba, there's only one who didn't attend the presentation. It was only a Luxray.

This Luxray has dull colors of blue and yellow fur, a black nose, black claws, green eyes, more chin fur and a scar on his left eye

This Luxray has dull colors of blue and yellow fur, a black nose, black claws, green eyes, more chin fur and a scar on his left eye. He was in the cave, close to the Pride Rock where there he spotted a prey which was only a Dedenne sheltering in.

"Life's not fair, isn't it my little friend?" he spoke to the Dedenne as it ran into the small rock to hide from him, "While some are born to feast, other spend their lives in the dark...begging for scraps." he said, kicking a rock aside where a Dedenne hides as the Antenna Pokémon tried to escape from him.

"The way I see it. You and I are exactly the same. Sisi ni sawa." he went on, "Same Pokémon, same living things." Then, he caught the Dedenne with his paws and it shrieked in terror, trying to escape from him but its moves were useless against him, "But we both want to find a way out."

Then, a majordomo Trumbeak named Zazu approached behind him. Zazu has a brown feet, unlike the other Trumbeak that they have blue feet.

"The king approaches!" he announced as the Luxray turned to him, "This is not a drill

"The king approaches!" he announced as the Luxray turned to him, "This is not a drill. His Majesty has requested an audience. Upon his entrance, you will rise and genuflect."

While Zazu spoke, the Dedenne slipped out the Luxray's paws and disappeared before he could check it if it still in his paws. He looked everywhere but it's gone.

"Zazu, you made me lose my lunch." he complained.

"You'll answer this to Mufasa. For missing the ceremony this morning." said Zazu.

"I answer that to no one!" the Luxray replied, "But don't you mind me."

"Well, if the king gets through here, he'll be mad as a hungry Morpeko!" said Zazu.

"Oooh. Talk about hungry, aren't you?" asked the Luxray, showing his teeth bared in his snarling face with electricity surrounded his body as he walked around Zazu.

"Scar. Scar! Scar, Scar, Scar, Scar, Scar! No. No, no, no, no, no, no! Don't look at me like that!" yelled Zazu in fear.

"So you talked about hungry, Zazu. Perhaps...we could have a bite together!"