Taxing Corporations

It makes no sense.

You tax a corporation, and they raise the prices. You don't tax corporations. They do not pay taxes. Politicians who do this are either complete and utter idiots or just plain evil and so is anyone who supports this.

It's common sense. THIS is the reason loaves of bread are four dollars, at least where I am. Cut the damn taxes.

Oh? What's that you say? They're paying their share? Please refer to the above paragraphs, dumbass.

Look, this country was founded on sales taxes because our Founding Fathers knew that any extra taxes took away freedoms (though looking back at the textbooks, we must have seriously pissed off Britain.)

Now the country is so messed up that we'd need a 25% sales tax to rectify it. It used to only need 10% to run the country. You know who really pays when corporations are taxed? Not the corporations! It's the poor people who pay. Corporate tax just makes the divide between the rich and the poor larger.

My point is, evil really does exist in the world. It's called corporate tax.

Phoenix out.

My opinion on this is unpopular. TAX THE CHURCES. As an atheist, I'm sick of priests and churches benefiting from no tax. Why? Hospitals even get taxed. We need to get the money somehow, and it shouldn't be raising our taxes. Tax the churches!

-turtle