People who whine about missing the 'Old Disney'

Hello, Turtle here. From the title, I know what you're thinking. "You're ranting about people ranting?"

Yes. Here's why.

People always say 'Really? A show about sisters, wait no twins, who are opposites and ones a star and one is a volleyball star? Really? I miss the old disney!'

There it is. It is just like Zack and Cody. Twins who are opposites. Are you against woman? Do you just wanna hate?

Now, maybe I don't like that show. Here's why.

I'M NOT WHO ITS AIMED AFTER!!!!!! WE ARE NOT THE TARGET AUDIENCE!

"B-but turtle.... How come I still like Suite Life of Zack and Cody?

Nostalgia.

When you were a kid you remember watching Zack and Cody, you could smell pancakes while you saw them fight over class president (just like Chase and Adam do in an episode of Lab Rats) or whatever was happening in that episode.

Since I didn't watch That's So Raven as a kid, my friend showed it to me recently.

I did not enjoy it.

But that episode was her favorite! She put on the nostalgia glasses and loved the episode.

No, I am not saying those shows are bad, but they are not aimed for us (ages 10+) to enjoy. They were created for children. So maybe the arguments aren't cuss-offs, and the drama isn't 'who's baby is it'.

So before you rage about hating the 'new disney', ask yourself this.

'Has the channel changed, or have I?'

Now here comes all the 'That's So Raven' fans. Bye.

-Turtle

Pheonix here, bros. It is time to rant.

Disney. The kiddy channel. Not something for teenagers and adults to watch, hopefully, unless their five year old is forcing them. Hopefully just for the adults. I miss Disney, but I think that's because I got older. Kind od why i stopped liking the Goosebumps show they have on TV, I finally realuzed the actors were terrible.

Anyway, back to the point: Disney. I grew out of it.That or the arguments got less intense. I love the arguments.

Well, not so much the arguments, but the conflicts. You see, I just don't like the shows, but they do have some of the best movies and villains. Like Frolo and Gothel... am I the only one who ships them? They have a thing for towers.

So, that was probably boring and uninteresting and pointless.

But you'll learn to love me.

-Pheonix out.

PS: Pheonix, you're weird with your shippings

-Turtle